Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Forum for 130,220, 250, 440 and 1000?
Now that the new models are here should we have a new forum (I mean top-level category) for these models?
Devialet 220 Expert Pro CI | Sonus Faber Olympica II | Crystal cable speaker cables, interlink and power cables | ROON Rock on Intel NUC | Netherlands
Does make sense, yeah!
Devialet Expert 200 (FW 7.1.3) / Magnepan 1.7i / Rel T5 / Foobar (WASAPI event 24bit) / AIR 3.0.1 public beta (best Air 3.x.x SQ by far)
While we're at it, I'd make the suggestion the perhaps the word 'Devialet' be dropped from the remaining headings (which aren't quite consistent right now).  I think it's fair to say this site is pretty well established as the placefor all things Devialet.

Actually the headings are possibly a bit tricky now as it's broken into stereo and dual mono, so do you have stereo and dual mono Pro headings, or lump all pro together, or just lump all stereo and dual mono together?
What was the reason for the distinction originally? Was it configuration issues/discussions? It seems like a lot of discussions are relevant to stereo and mono amps.

>>> 1st Place Award: Devialet, last decades most disappointing technology purchase.  <<<