Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Devialet teaser 11-11-2016 / 'The lost recordings'
Did this email above help?

"I found this confusing too. A shopping cart icon should appear above CD by postal order and below the icon of the CD cover on the page once you click on ordering the download. Then if you click on the cart you can move to payment."

(25-Nov-2016, 18:31)Xander Wrote: I tried to order last night, but there was no shop / basket or direction to payment. I tried 2 browsers... is there a separate website to order?
SYSTEM 1:Grimm MU-1 running Roon Server & Ready//Grimm TPM//GRIMM LS1be
SYSTEM 2: Antipodes DX Roon Server// MiniDSP// Grimm TPM// Dutch & Dutch 8C

Thanks, downloading now!
If some of you have still doubts, please, feel free to compare 2 24-bit files, once already released, the second comes from us, when we were testing the Phoenix Mastering process... Dean Martin's Volare.
Enjoy!
http://www.fondamenta-music.com/download/Volare.zip
The Lost Recordings & Fondamenta Music Labels
Devialet 1000 Pro, Focal Stella, Riffaud Saturn Turntable, Lyra Atlas, Ortofon Synergy, Miyajima Zero, Whest Audio Reference V Phono Preamp, Absolue Creations Tim-Reference Cables, 
Devialet 220, Focal Diablo Evo, Absolue Creations Ul-tim cables
Phantom Gold + White tree
Phantom Reactor 900
What am I missing I go to site but can't purchase anything any help would be great.
Hello griffithstrife, If you're talking about the LPs, they will be on Devialet store very shortly. If you're talking about fondamenta, just go on the HD Store, then click on a product and click on the arrow on the right of the quality, then +
Best regards,
Devialet 1000 Pro, Focal Stella, Riffaud Saturn Turntable, Lyra Atlas, Ortofon Synergy, Miyajima Zero, Whest Audio Reference V Phono Preamp, Absolue Creations Tim-Reference Cables, 
Phantom Reactor 900
Anyone attending the Lost Recordings event tomorrow in Notting Hill?

Guillaume
Industry disclosure: UK distributor for Shunyata Research

220 PRO, totaldac d1 server with additional external power supply, totaldac d1-seven, Echole PSU for Totaldac, Wilson Audio Sasha 2, Shunyata Research cables, Shunyata Hydra Alpha A10 + DPC-6 v3, Various Entreq ground boxes and cables, Entreq Athena level 3 rack, 2 X SOtM sNH-10G with sCLK-EX + 10MHz Master Clock input + sPS-500 PSU, i5 sonicTransporter w/ 1TB SSD

UK
(06-Dec-2016, 15:18)GuillaumeB Wrote: Anyone attending the Lost Recordings event tomorrow in Notting Hill?

Guillaume

I'm going, no idea what to expect. Did you get an invite?
Roon, Rega P9 + Dynavector XX2Mk2 > 440 Pro > Sonus Faber Guarneri Evolution
I'm not gonna be there but I'm counting on you to tell me everything ;-) This should be memorable.
Phantom Reactor 900
(07-Dec-2016, 14:44)Soniclife Wrote:
(06-Dec-2016, 15:18)GuillaumeB Wrote: Anyone attending the Lost Recordings event tomorrow in Notting Hill?

Guillaume

I'm going, no idea what to expect.  Did you get an invite?

Yes I RSVP'd to Natalie.

I hear it is at full capacity as I had wanted to bring a guest and there its no space left!

Guillaume
Industry disclosure: UK distributor for Shunyata Research

220 PRO, totaldac d1 server with additional external power supply, totaldac d1-seven, Echole PSU for Totaldac, Wilson Audio Sasha 2, Shunyata Research cables, Shunyata Hydra Alpha A10 + DPC-6 v3, Various Entreq ground boxes and cables, Entreq Athena level 3 rack, 2 X SOtM sNH-10G with sCLK-EX + 10MHz Master Clock input + sPS-500 PSU, i5 sonicTransporter w/ 1TB SSD

UK
(07-Dec-2016, 14:56)GuillaumeB Wrote:
(07-Dec-2016, 14:44)Soniclife Wrote:

Guillaume

I'm going, no idea what to expect.  Did you get an invite?

Yes I RSVP'd to Natalie.

I hear it is at full capacity as I had wanted to bring a guest and there its no space left!

Guillaume
I think the venue is small.

I'm most intrigued about what the playback equipment will be, and how you do justice to the source in a large room.
Roon, Rega P9 + Dynavector XX2Mk2 > 440 Pro > Sonus Faber Guarneri Evolution