Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Unpacking a upgraded 440 Pro
Agree that the on/off button looks ordinary/bland.
WTL TT / HP laptop (JRiver) / Devialet 400 / Marten Django / Crystal Cable

Sydney Australia
Agreed. But with them wall mounted you'll never see it Wink

>>> 1st Place Award: Devialet, last decades most disappointing technology purchase.  <<<

Photo 
I bought a new Devialet 440 pro and this is what i got. No resolution from Devialet, the shop wants the unit to be sent to France for inspection. Just in case I opened the unit and eat some parts.

[img][Image: 2vto1v7.jpg][/img]

[img][Image: 29c42op.jpg][/img]

[img][Image: 2igegqd.jpg][/img]
@helloworld1978 - Sorry to hear of the issues you are having. If you just bought this new from a dealer, why not return it and have them provide you with a new one, no reason you should have to wait for a return and inspection by Devialet?

If they won't provide you with a replacement, then perhaps have a discussion with your credit card company on reversing the transaction?
Roon ROCK on Intel NUC6i5SYH/Ethernet | VPI Avenger | Devialet 440 Pro CI | Vivid Audio Giya G3 | Auralic Aires Mini | Synology 1812+ NAS
SXSW, US
(17-Nov-2016, 04:53)baddog Wrote: @helloworld1978 - Sorry to hear of the issues you are having. If you just bought this new from a dealer, why not return it and have them provide you with a new one, no reason you should have to wait for a return and inspection by Devialet?

If they won't provide you with a replacement, then perhaps have a discussion with your credit card company on reversing the transaction?

Well you would think that it would be that easy, when I know they have a spare D220 Pro. But they rejected my request since the spare sold out in 24hrs. So I asked for a refund under their 14 day return policy, but that request was denied. And hence started the whole saga of returning it to Devialet and Devialet to decide if a refund should to be given. They even threatened me that Devialet might take legal action against me if this was caused by me.
That is terrible!
(17-Nov-2016, 04:27)helloworld1978 Wrote: I bought a new Devialet 440 pro and this is what i got. No resolution from Devialet, the shop wants the unit to be sent to France for inspection. Just in case I opened the unit and eat some parts.

Thats disgusting I hope you get it worked our real soon.

Brian
Vinnie Rossi L2iSE integrated amp, VPI Classic TurnTable c/w Transfiguration Phoenix Cart, 
Auralic Aries G2, Audience Front Row USB cable, B&W 803D3 (black) Audience Front Row Bi wire speaker cables, 
6 x OREA Bronze Footers.
                                                                 Ottawa, Canada.                                                                                      

The name of the business is Audio Lounge.
Auralic Mini (Sbooster LPSU), Rega RP8, Melco N1A, Devialet D200, Devialet 400, ELAC BS314, ELAC BS312, Sonus Faber Olympica 1, Audioquest (Victoria, Yosemite, Vodka Cat7, Carbon USB) Chord Epic Master/Companion link, Wireworld Oasis 7 speaker cable, Inakustik Reference LS-803 speaker cable,Isotek premium mains cables, TCI mains cables, Atlas mains unfiltered distribution block, Supra filtered mains distribution block, and synergistic research (red/black fuse,sort kone), and vertexaq (silver-jaya).
Are you in the UK? Surely this is covered by the distance selling regulations.
Roon, Rega P9 + Dynavector XX2Mk2 > 440 Pro > Sonus Faber Guarneri Evolution
Yes I am in the U.K. The only issue is to enforce the regulations. I shall be contacting a solicitor.
Auralic Mini (Sbooster LPSU), Rega RP8, Melco N1A, Devialet D200, Devialet 400, ELAC BS314, ELAC BS312, Sonus Faber Olympica 1, Audioquest (Victoria, Yosemite, Vodka Cat7, Carbon USB) Chord Epic Master/Companion link, Wireworld Oasis 7 speaker cable, Inakustik Reference LS-803 speaker cable,Isotek premium mains cables, TCI mains cables, Atlas mains unfiltered distribution block, Supra filtered mains distribution block, and synergistic research (red/black fuse,sort kone), and vertexaq (silver-jaya).