Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tree question
I am considering the purchase of trees but need to be able to adjust the stand to cope with uneven floors. I can't see from pictures whether they have adjustable feet or not.
I believe they have adjustable feet.
Living room: Kii Three/BXT with Control.
Den: Tannoy Precision 8 iDP with TS112 iDP subwoofer.
In the cupboard, waiting for a sibling: 1st gen. Phantom Silver running DOS1
My Phantom Voyage
(24-Nov-2016, 13:18)ragwo Wrote: I believe they have adjustable feet.

I stand corrected, Devialet customer service says they have not. That is, by the way, really weird and a big flaw for people like us with flawed (uneven) floors.
My Phantom Voyage
They are also very low !!
(24-Nov-2016, 14:01)Johnnydev Wrote: They are also very low !!

It could be, it depends on your listening position an your height. The height is perfect for me in my listening chair.
My Phantom Voyage
(24-Nov-2016, 17:22)ragwo Wrote:

It could be, it depends on your listening position an your height. The height is perfect for me in my listening chair.

345 mm ?
(24-Nov-2016, 17:59)Johnnydev Wrote:
(24-Nov-2016, 17:22)ragwo Wrote:

345 mm ?

That's the Treepod, and I agree, they're a bit low. The OP is asking about the Tree stand Smile
My Phantom Voyage
Devialet do seem to enjoy shooting themselves in the foot. What possessed them to sell a £300 a pop stand without incorporating some adjustment. After all they took long enough to make them available. I love the Phantoms but they are the first and last Devialet product I will buy.
I have a set of white tree stands and love them.

However, regarding your question: the feet are NOT adjustable.

More exact:
On the underside of the bottom are about 6 or 7 rubber caps which make contact with the floor. These caps give in a littlebit more or less. My Phantoms (on Tree) are placed on a slate tile floor. These tiles are not completely even. However, these rubber caps give enough room to equal out those irregularities.
Happy Phantom user since april 2015 (currently 2 Gold Phantom, Dialog, Branch/Tree) with Tidal hifi.
(25-Nov-2016, 08:20)Do youmichirishi Wrote: I have a set of white tree stands and love them.

However, regarding your question: the feet are NOT adjustable.

More exact:
On the underside of the bottom are about 6 or 7 rubber caps which make contact with the floor. These caps give in a littlebit more or less. My Phantoms (on Tree) are placed on a slate tile floor. These tiles are not completely even. However, these rubber caps give enough room to equal out those irregularities.

Do you like them more then the branch?
And how is the cable management?
And do They change the sound?