Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 1 Average
250 Pro
(30-Jan-2017, 19:30)Vivialet Wrote: That's no excuse :>)
You will get better results if you use a room correction system. I'm using foobar with the Room EQ plugin from Mathaudio. And I have a Giya G2 playing in a 20m² room. And additionally I have a B&W DB1...crazy but works perfectly.
 I'm using JRivers at the moment which allows me to fine tune, but the whey it's sounding at this moment I don't feel it need any adjustments. If you ever get a chance to audition a pair of 968s with the Devialet, due so. If you have read my earlier comments on what I was expecting when I up graded to the 250 pro from the expert 250, then I would have to say that what I'm hearing now is what I had imagine it would be. A home run.
Gallo Ref. 3.1 with 15 ohm 5 watt resistors across the sub in terminals./Hyperion 968 / Devialet 250 Pro / Marantz SA11 s2 / Nordost Heimdall 2 loudspeaker cable, Heimdall 2 digital cable, Heimdall 2 USB cable, Heimdall 2 interconnect, Power cables are all Heimdall 2 and using Nordost Qx4 in line to the Devialet 250 Pro. 
Jrivers for media streaming. Dell 8900 special edition with 250GB SSD, 2TB hard drive with 24GB memory.             
Less is more
@woodstock - congratulations, I am happy to see you found a good match for your D250 Pro, I know it has been a helluva ride for you...
Roon | Intel NUC6i5SYH/AIR3/Ethernet | Technics SL-5 | Devialet 440 Pro | Vivid Audio Giya G3 
Synology NAS | DH Labs  D-110 & Q10 Signature Bi-Wire |  Silver Circle Audio Pure Power One 5.0 | Stillpoint Apertures
West of the Rockies, US
(31-Jan-2017, 03:35)baddog Wrote: @woodstock - congratulations, I am happy to see you found a good match for your D250 Pro, I know it has been a helluva ride for you...
Thanks. It's a good thing I'm persistent. Bliss
Gallo Ref. 3.1 with 15 ohm 5 watt resistors across the sub in terminals./Hyperion 968 / Devialet 250 Pro / Marantz SA11 s2 / Nordost Heimdall 2 loudspeaker cable, Heimdall 2 digital cable, Heimdall 2 USB cable, Heimdall 2 interconnect, Power cables are all Heimdall 2 and using Nordost Qx4 in line to the Devialet 250 Pro. 
Jrivers for media streaming. Dell 8900 special edition with 250GB SSD, 2TB hard drive with 24GB memory.             
Less is more