Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New jobs @ Devialet
(02-Dec-2016, 13:03)GuillaumeB Wrote:
(02-Dec-2016, 08:15)markush Wrote: But still sad to see that there is no feedback on the acclaimed online-support forum
on the final version of AIR, streaming board, firmware etc

How does everyone feel about this? As far as I can see very little has been delivered since those promises were made many months ago... was it July now?

Just checked the Devialet "love is in the air" thread, here is a recent post:

"Haven't heard anything from you for over 5 1/2/ weeks, then you come on and say you were busy last week (what about the 4 weeks before that) and then tell us to wait another week for "some fresh things"."

Oh dear...

Guillaume

Even the more cynical among us hoped the infamous "we're going to make things better" statement was somewhat genuine and not just a PR managed smokescreen to protect the Pro launch and upgrades.

Sadly, (and even having upgraded), I don't see a hint of change other than poor Seb manning the 'love is in the air pages', which seems to have fallen by the wayside.

I don't sense Devialet, its management or financiers genuinely see a real problem. Their sights are clearly locked on world domination, and they may well achieve it. The happiness of Expert and Phantom customers is unlikely to have much affect on that.

Nice logo btw! I'd say Merry Christmas, but it's a bit early still....

>>> 1st Place Award: Devialet, last decades most disappointing technology purchase.  <<<

(02-Dec-2016, 13:03)GuillaumeB Wrote:
(02-Dec-2016, 08:15)markush Wrote: But still sad to see that there is no feedback on the acclaimed online-support forum
on the final version of AIR, streaming board, firmware etc

How does everyone feel about this? As far as I can see very little has been delivered since those promises were made many months ago... was it July now?

Just checked the Devialet "love is in the air" thread, here is a recent post:

"Haven't heard anything from you for over 5 1/2/ weeks, then you come on and say you were busy last week (what about the 4 weeks before that) and then tell us to wait another week for "some fresh things"."

Oh dear...

Guillaume

That's the really sad thing. Obviously they no longer could close their eyes and realized there is a need to improve communication and customer support - and finally made this promise.
And now, even they do know it's importance, still don't care about their customers.
Leaving them alone with their questions, concerns etc.
Even in a crucial phase where they should provide a good feeling that many are willing to upgrade to pro versions!

So if they even in these situations are careless, I don't want to think about their attitude when things are running in a different direction. Have to say I am deeply disappointed to see how things are evolving.
(02-Dec-2016, 23:00)Hifi_swlon Wrote: Nice logo btw! I'd say Merry Christmas, but it's a bit early still....

It is released early because Guillaume will, over time, extend the nose on the first "speech bubble" character to correlate with Devialet's issue of more Christmassy "offers".
Innuos Statement 2TB SSD with Next-Gen PSU (with Roon lifetime)
MacBook Pro (with Air)
Draytek Vigor 2860v-Plus/Devialet Original d'Atelier CI Nos. 54A&B/Magico M3 pair
Shunyata cables (digital/interconnect/loudspeaker/power)/Shunyata power units (Triton/Typhon)

Dialog/Phantom Gold/Tree pair
Missing Link cables (power)
England