Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Spark 1.7.0 and DOS 1.9.0
I don't know. Golds should have some chip inside that could be enabled that whites and silvers don't have. I don't know about Dialog
(02-Dec-2016, 18:11)Olli I Wrote: I don't know. Golds should have some chip inside that could be enabled that whites and silvers don't have. I don't know about Dialog

Devialet could not make this any less confusing even if they tried. They are terrible with customer service and software development.

Can´t even write proper english in the release notes. 

What I don´t understand is how they can nail hardware so darn well, and yet completely miss software and customer communications by that much.
Yeah....waiting for an answer for my question. I will probably never receive that from them.
I hope Devialet has a trade-in program if we need a new Dialog for Airplay.
I've made the update and... Dialog appears as an Airplay player. I went to the Paris store. They told me there won't be a new Dialog, it's only the update that brings you the so called new generation Airplay Dialog
New firmware and still no gapless playback. That really annoys me.

Gesendet von iPad mit Tapatalk
And no Airplay
(02-Dec-2016, 18:51)Olli I Wrote: Yeah....waiting for an answer for my question. I will probably never receive that from them.

It's Friday afternoon, I believe you'll get an answer on Monday. It's a bit strange to release new software on a Friday without support during the weekend, but my experience with Devialet support is very good. They have even called me several times to inform me of the progress of my support cases.
Living room: Kii Three/BXT with Control.
Den: Tannoy Precision 8 iDP with TS112 iDP subwoofer.
In the cupboard, waiting for a sibling: 1st gen. Phantom Silver running DOS1
My Phantom Voyage
(02-Dec-2016, 19:38)Krisp Wrote: New firmware and still no gapless playback. That really annoys me.

Gesendet von iPad mit Tapatalk

As I recall, Devialet stated earlier this year that gapless playback wasn't a priority. It's a shame. Just report through Spark, I'll certainly will.
Living room: Kii Three/BXT with Control.
Den: Tannoy Precision 8 iDP with TS112 iDP subwoofer.
In the cupboard, waiting for a sibling: 1st gen. Phantom Silver running DOS1
My Phantom Voyage
(02-Dec-2016, 19:07)drdreth Wrote: I've made the update and... Dialog appears as an Airplay player. I went to the Paris store. They told me there won't be a new Dialog, it's only the update that brings you the so called new generation Airplay Dialog

I tried this and couldn't see Airplay after the update. Can you tell me where in Spark you see the Airplay option and if you did anything else? Maybe I have to do a reset.