Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Spark 1.7.0 and DOS 1.9.0
I don't see either.
As a person that doesn't like gadgets that just works, i.e. fruits, I would like built in Chromecast compatibility Wink
Living room: Kii Three/BXT with Control.
Den: Tannoy Precision 8 iDP with TS112 iDP subwoofer.
In the cupboard, waiting for a sibling: 1st gen. Phantom Silver running DOS1
My Phantom Voyage
In fact, after I have seen the Christmas offer with the "Airplay Dialog", I went to the Paris store to buy a dialog (I only have a single silver phantom). So maybe, as I made a factory reset I can have Airplay now. In the store they assume it is only a software update, not a new Dialog. It's working exactly as other Airplay devices.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

After Installing the new version of Spark and upgrading Phantom OS, I don't see " Airplay" as a new source... I own a White model Solo.... Shall I make a factory reset ?
The Airplay compatibility is nowhere to be seen, even after a factory reset of the Dialog, strange.
My Phantom Voyage
Normally when there is an update it invites me to do so when I open Spark. Nothing so far. I am assuming this update is automatic as usual.
The full factory reset:
https://help.devialet.com/hc/en-us/artic...and-Dialog
My Phantom Voyage
(02-Dec-2016, 22:19)Rodrat2 Wrote: Normally when there is an update it invites me to do so when I open Spark. Nothing so far. I am assuming this update is automatic as usual.

I opened Spark and it prompted an update, just as the other firmware upgrades.
My Phantom Voyage
(02-Dec-2016, 21:53)drdreth Wrote: In fact, after I have seen the Christmas offer with the "Airplay Dialog", I went to the Paris store to buy a dialog (I only have a single silver phantom). So maybe, as I made a factory reset I can have Airplay now. In the store they assume it is only a software update, not a new Dialog. It's working exactly as other Airplay devices.

It looks indeed like there are different versions of Dialogs on the market. Some new ones with Airplay and the old ones without.
Yup....looks like it. Wonder at what date new Dialog was put on the market. But at least we now have definitive Airplay support.

And wonder if new Dialog have other hardware improvements for added stability.