Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Spark 1.7.0 and DOS 1.9.0
Dialog with analogue inputs and several digital inputs are my wishes to the Devialet Santa. Pretty please with sugar on top?
Living room: Kii Three/BXT with Control.
Den: Tannoy Precision 8 iDP with TS112 iDP subwoofer.
In the cupboard, waiting for a sibling: 1st gen. Phantom Silver running DOS1
My Phantom Voyage
Any opinions regarding the update, apart from the Airplay feature?

I have my system up and running the whole day and I am quite pleased. Everything runs smoothly and responsive. No problems at all. Feature improvements are still welcome, but it seems to be a solid update.

Innuos Zen Mini MK3 -> (Ethernet / Audioquest Optical) -> Dialog & 2x White Phantom
Pro-Ject Carbon Debut Esprit Turntable with Ortofon Red -> (Cinch/RCA) Musical Fidelity Merlin -> (AudioQuest Optical) to Phantom
Master & Dynamics MH40, Audeze Sine, AudioQuest Dragonfly Red; Remote Control via macOS and iOS devices (Devialet App / Innuos Sense /iPeng / Audirvāna Studio)
I was told by Finnish dealer when I bought golds and dialog that they just came from factory....old stock maybe....fuck
(02-Dec-2016, 23:51)seb Wrote: Any opinions regarding the update, apart from the Airplay feature?

I have my system up and running the whole day and I am quite pleased. Everything runs smoothly and responsive. No problems at all. Feature improvements are still welcome, but it seems to be a solid update.

Seems stable and smooth. I'm really glad the Tidal streaming quality issue is fixed.
Living room: Kii Three/BXT with Control.
Den: Tannoy Precision 8 iDP with TS112 iDP subwoofer.
In the cupboard, waiting for a sibling: 1st gen. Phantom Silver running DOS1
My Phantom Voyage
Does a full reset make Airplay on dialog work ?
anyone report that the lip sync issue has been addressed? or the dropouts (previously crackling) on the dialog optical input?
(03-Dec-2016, 00:35)mak972 Wrote: Does a full reset make Airplay on dialog work ?

Didn't work for me. Can anyone with Airplay confirm if gapless works with Tidal, iTunes, etc. I like the sound of Tidal through Spark, but the lack of gapless is a problem.
(03-Dec-2016, 00:35)mak972 Wrote: Does a full reset make Airplay on dialog work ?

Does anyone at all have AirPlay as of right now? If so what did you do to enable it?
Same here... did a full factory reset of my dialog (bought in october) and 2 golds.... and no trace of AIRPLAY.
Strange...
Unless I'm mistaken if the update brings Airplay capability, this is something you find via iTunes on your desktop computer or Ipod.
Spark is not meant to be an Airplay player.

I'm a Silver owner BTW and no Airplayer server so far...
As it was said before, people at Devialet may have a huge ambition but POOR skills in making it simple for users.
Just a simple note would have made it clear... Apparantly no one was hired for this...