Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Are phantoms/dialog reliable now?
Still dropouts on optical input on the Dialog so be Careful if you intend to use this port.
Devialet is still really bad at communication.
Support seems less reactive.
The Phantom are stil yellowing, Spark is better but still far from great. It's not a native app and feel like an ill made app.

But beside that it's working pretty reliably.
Hmm since last up-date Spotify fall out all the time, have re-booted a number of times not better
Devialet Silver Phantoms pair + Dialog, will be connected through DSPeaker 2.0 ( DSP / Room-Correction) and hopped-up G-sonos. ( thinking of ROON) "Retiring" Goldmund / JOB225 Amp, Antony Gallo Reference 3.5. Keeping Active Bang & Olufsen Beolabs in different rooms connected to Sonos.
(11-Dec-2016, 13:12)McChicken Wrote: Hmm since last up-date Spotify fall out all the time, have re-booted a number of times not better

What is your reboot? A complete factory reset as discribed on the devialet site?
For me, have been pretty much rock solid for months now. Have 3 zones in my house - living room, kitchen, and office. All stable. Using WIFI to link all three.
My setup has been rock solid since the last upgrade. I have a pair of whites connected to a dialog. The dialog is connected to the phantoms via PLC and connected to my network wirelessly through a Sonos connect. This setup has been working flawlessly for me, especially when I move the phantoms from my basement to my patio when I want music outside...
6 x Phantom Gold, 3 x Phantom Silver, 2 x Phantom Classic, 9 x Phantom Reactor 900, Symetrix Radius AEC-2, 2 x JBL Synthesis SDP-55, Dante