Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
For Sale: Expert D200
I'm selling my D200.  Originally purchased in October 2013 as a Devialet Expert 170 (but now a D200 with the subsequent firmware updates).
Condition is very good. there's a few tiny light scratches on the top but you have to look up pretty close to see (like just a few inches away). I'd give it 7.5/10 for condition.  Rear cover has never been taken out of the box.    All working and perfect, original boxes, power cord & white gloves, and Devialet carrier bag thingie.
It's had the power filter replaced (the bit that often failed on Experts) and it also had a new main circuit board in October 2015 fitted by Devialet.
Devialet warranty lasts until October 2018 and is transferable.

I'm located in SW London. I'll ship for free within the UK but will have to calculate shipping if someone outside the UK wants to buy.

Asking price £3,000.

Devialet 200, Melco N1A, Rega RP6/Exact, Raidho C-1.1, grounding boxes.
(06-Dec-2016, 15:57)Rufus McDufus Wrote: I'm selling my D200.  Originally purchased in October 2013 as a Devialet Expert 170 (but now a D200 with the subsequent firmware updates).
Condition is very good. there's a few light scratches on the top but you have to look up pretty close to see. The black underside plate is a little scuffed where it's been sitting on Stillpoints (the paint is a little bit more matte where they've rubbed a bit).   I'd give it 7/10 for condition.  Rear cover has never been taken out of the box.    All working and perfect, original boxes, power cord & white gloves.
It's had the power filter replaced (the bit that often failed on Experts) and it also had a new main circuit board in October 2015 fitted by Devialet.

I'm located in SW London. I'll ship for free within the UK but will have to calculate shipping if someone beyond wants to buy.

Asking price £3,400.

How come you're selling up, Rufus? What will you replace the D with? Not thinking of jumping ship are you?
Project Eperience X Pack with Ortofon Rondo Red MC, Oppo BDP 105D, Sonos Connect, QNAP HS251+ NAS running JRiver, Mutec MC-3+USB, Devialet 440 Pro, Denon AH-D5000, Sennheiser HD600 and HD800 with Cardas cable, Rupert Neve Designs headphone amp., Proac Response D20R, Van Den Hul The First Ultimate interconnects, GSP Audio Spatia speaker cable.
South Coast England
I'm trying a few other non-Devialet options. I'm so tempted to stay with the D200 as it's wonderful but I get itchy feet. I'll almost certainly regret my decision as I have many times in the past and probably be back with a Devialet again!
(07-Dec-2016, 08:01)Rufus McDufus Wrote: I'm trying a few other non-Devialet options.  I'm so tempted to stay with the D200 as it's wonderful but I get itchy feet.  I'll almost certainly regret my decision as I have many times in the past and probably be back with a Devialet again!

Maybe You are just fed up with Your Devialet service issues. 3 years and two repairings. 

Try Accuphase 370 or 470. Great integrated amps. And no technical failures.
Not at all. They've actually been really helpful, though also dealer support (OAC) have been excellent in terms of communcation with Devialet. The main board was really replaced as a matter of course and may not have been a fault at all.
I do love the look of Accuphase gear!
would you be interested on a trade my friend?

Distributors of High-End Audio equipment & accessories & International Exclusive dealers
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Brands:  HiDiamond, Essence of Music, Crystal Cable, Siltech Cable, VertexAQ, Audeze, Musical Fidelity, Wilson Benesch, Cardas Cables, Sennheiser, MusicalStones, Klutz Design. Acoustic Preference, Dynaudio, PS Audio, Ayon Audio, Dan D'agostino and many more Smile
Cosmosound Technologies (http://www.cosmo-tech.info)
eshop: http://www.echosaudio.net
I don't want to clog up your for sale thread, but Rufus! These are strange times! I never thought I'd see your 200 for sale. And we're local - who knew.
Can't be persuaded to go pro?

Anyway, who better to buy from than a DC mod. Best of luck with the sale, I'm sure it will find a new home soon.

Roon lifetime > Mac mini > ethernet > µRendu | Paul Hynes SR3 > Intona > Curious USB link > Devialet 250 Pro > PMC fact.8
- London, UK -

Thanks Hifi_swlon! I loved the D220Pro I borrowed for a week or so, but alas I'm pretty skint these days so it wasn't really an option.
Interesting volume circuit on the Accuphase integrated amps, how is the low volume level performance?
Roon->RoonBridge->SOTM USB 3.0->Transparent Super>Devialet 200->Transparent Super->Wilson Sabrina speakers w/ Rega RP8, Apheta 2, Rega Aria

Still available!