Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
HiFi surround in Copenhagen 25-26th October
Hi,

Anyone at this forum attending this event, http://www.hifisurround.dk ?

I'm going on Sunday. Would be nice to meet with anyone from here.

/Mike
Ex D400 Now Aavik U-300/Feickert Woodpecker2-Kuzma 4P-Kondo silver-Benz LPS-Teddy Pardo PSU/Naim Unitiserve-Teddy Pardo PSU/SF Guarneri Homage/Whole system decoupled by Ansuz DTC/Cables from Ansuz, DYI and other commercial/Dedicated mains and spur-Lampizator SILK
Anyone else than me attended this event? I was there yesterday together with my dealer (HiFi drugs dealer) and that was one sorry event and not so nice indicator where the industry is going, at least for us that appreciate the dedicated manufacturers. Of the few exhibitors there very few of them actually had systems that played music as most of them played the classic demo tracks with low challenge for the systems which sounded flat, grey, digital ie no real guts, blood, organic real music, what is going on? Sadly to say when I comment on this issues I was told (in regular fashion) it is the room that does not live up to its standard which is a load of c..p really. Devialet was supposed to be there including Thierry but saw none of them.

Soon we will be back to the good old enthusiasts sitting in their garages making everything by hand. Or are we on this forum a dying bunch of music lovers that want to have the live experience at home? Seem to me that most to day is happy listening to music as some background noise buster set-up, or?

/Mike
Ex D400 Now Aavik U-300/Feickert Woodpecker2-Kuzma 4P-Kondo silver-Benz LPS-Teddy Pardo PSU/Naim Unitiserve-Teddy Pardo PSU/SF Guarneri Homage/Whole system decoupled by Ansuz DTC/Cables from Ansuz, DYI and other commercial/Dedicated mains and spur-Lampizator SILK