Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
From Quentin Sannié CEO Devialet
(06-Dec-2016, 22:48)Confused Wrote: It's clear to me, Devialet feel a responsibility to be closer to me and my desires.  This is good!  Currently I desire a streamer board that will outperform the dSC Vivaldi Upsamper and Masterclock for sound quality, and will be compatible with Roon, JRiver, AirPlay and so on, as well as being 100% stable of course.  Thinking about it, I also have many other desires, most of which I'd better not post on a public forum.  (One of them includes Delia Smith, for example)  However, if anyone from Devialet would like details of these things, they are more than welcome to PM me.

I am not too sure that Devialet will be able to help you with your desires for Delia  Big Grin.

David
1. NUC6i5SYH running ROON ROCK > ROON/AIR > Ethernet > Devialet 1000pro Core Infinity> Wilson-Benesch ACT Speakers,
or, as alternative, 
2. Wyred4Sound MS-2 Server, Devialet 1000pro Core Infinity, Theta Jade CD Transport, Pure 702ES Tuner, Wilson-Benesch ACT Speakers, misc cables

UK
They should say thank you by listening to their customers, fixing their bugs way faster then they are doing at the moment.
And giving them new features as promised.
Devialet Expert 200 (FW 7.1.3) / Magnepan 1.7i / Rel T5 / Foobar (WASAPI event 24bit) / AIR 3.0.1 public beta (best Air 3.x.x SQ by far)
No that's old school. So 1990's.

>>> 1st Place Award: Devialet, last decades most disappointing technology purchase.  <<<

I wanted a personal email where Quentin Sannié would tell me how great I was and give me a brand new special titanium Pro 1000 for free. I'm gravely disappointed.
SYSTEM 1:Grimm MU-1 running Roon Server & Ready//Grimm TPM//GRIMM LS1be
SYSTEM 2: Antipodes DX Roon Server// MiniDSP// Grimm TPM// Dutch & Dutch 8C

I wanted him to tell me that the new mysterious Streamer Card was optional with my upgrade and I could subtract it's price from the upgrade price if I didn't want it. But no such luck.
Roon->HQPlayer->McIntosh C47->McIntosh MC301s>Transparent Super->Wilson Audio Sabrinas w/ Shunyata Denali, Rega RP8, Rega Apheta 2

...This message to me means Empty promise...Empty...they can not deliver on they own terms...I know this might backfire on me...still waiting for my unit 3 plus weeks after delivery to Paris...calling us rep did not help much....ridiculous...it does not sound professional...a joke
(06-Dec-2016, 20:56)Finn Wrote: Markush : In my country Denmark vi have some hifi sides where we Can write (like this forum) and there Are always some One WHO complain about everything , it is like there mening In life is to say bla bla bla . Some times mabye it is better too Think and NOT speak . Becorse i Think devialet know What you Think and say . So pleace Think and not write .  Regards Finn

Dear Finn, I do hope you know the difference between bashing a evidence based comment!
You may not know what happened in the past, if so you - as many others too - would have a deeper understanding about the difference what Deviante is saying / claiming and what it's finally delivering.
No doubt Devialet is doing nicely in marketing but at the end of the day what counts for customers is what is provided.
I still do hope Devialet is realizing that the online petition made my highly engaged customers is a crucial warning and when they answered to the online petition by promising they will completely optimize customer communication / support as well as meeting their set goals in view of firmware updates, further product development and so on.
I´m a newcomer, i know. I have a 220 just since last friday, but believe me i´m plenty of buying old school stuff full of glamour, heavy weight (in price too) and what i felt then was they promise me nothing, if i wanted more i need to pay, if i had a problem i need to pay and wait months (almost a year, for american equipment, happens to me... ), all was very complicated and expensive but for me, and a lot of others fellows, was normal, the price of this choice: exquisite sound gear that comes from exquisite companies, some overseas.

I feel a difference, this time. Maybe i´m wrong, i hope not.
I don´ expect more than they put inside my Devialet. I like it this way and i don´t care what they are promising.
If they provide any usefull improvment for a reasonnable price, good. For free? Very good. The price i payied for my devistuff was very good considering the sound produced, and i think i know what i´m talking about, i had a system costing four times this i own right now.

Sorry for my english, it´s just a opinion from a very fresh Deviowner, very fresh just here...
Best regards to all of you, dear friends.
(08-Dec-2016, 23:48)BoyScout Wrote: I´m a newcomer, i know. I have a 220 just since last friday, but believe me i´m plenty of buying old school stuff full of glamour, heavy weight (in price too) and what i felt then was they promise me nothing, if i wanted more i need to pay, if i had a problem i need to pay and wait months (almost a year, for american equipment, happens to me... ), all was very complicated and expensive but for me, and a lot of others fellows, was normal, the price of this choice: exquisite sound gear that comes from exquisite companies, some overseas.

I feel a difference, this time. Maybe i´m wrong, i hope not.
I don´ expect more than they put inside my Devialet. I like it this way and i don´t care what they are promising.
If they provide any usefull improvment for a reasonnable price, good. For free? Very good. The price i payied for my devistuff was very good considering the sound produced, and i think i know what i´m talking about, i had a system costing four times this i own right now.

Sorry for my english, it´s just a opinion from a very fresh Deviowner, very fresh just here...
Best regards to all of you, dear friends.

Nothing wrong with your English mate. You even taught us new word: Deviowner. Give it a few years and "Everyone will be a Deviowner"  Tongue
                                                    Lifetime Roon, Mac mini, int. SSD, ext. HDD, tv as monitor, key board and track pad on bean bag as remote,Devialet 200, Od'A #097, Blue jeans speaker cable,                                     
                                                                                                                                                                            Dynaudio C1 MkII.
                                                                                                                                                                              Jim Smith's GBS.
                                                                                                                                                                        Northern NSW Australia.
Before reading the CEO's email, I was anxiously waiting for Devialet Support to respond to a problem that my D200 is currently facing. Unfortunately, it was not really the email I am hoping to receive from them.

I am not sure what's is the intent of this email and what does Devialet or CEO to expect end users like us to react after reading this.

Like most tech companies, I do hope Devialet can improve on the quality and the customer service support in the midst of rapid expansion and went coming out with new products. Many companies fail to do so in the process.

And these aspects are not apparent to me in the recent months from some feedback of the recent upgrading program and the slow or lack of support I am getting. I do sense that there is more emphasis in marketing, media events and advertising, trying to reach out to the bigger mass market.

One thing for sure is that there is always high expectation in hi-end audio products. Companies will lose their customers forever if there is any bad experience faced in using their products.

Nevertheless, with the leap of faith, I proceed to upgrade my Devialet. Really hoping better things and support to come from them.
440 Pro, Acrolink 7N-DA2090 Digital cable, Plixir Elite BAC 3000 Power Conditioner, Plixir The Statement Balanced Power Cord
Rega RP10, Melco N1-S38, Melco S100 Audiophile Dataswitch, ADOT MC01, Diva Audio & 7N-4030 Leggenda Power Cords, Plixir BDC LPS, Habst Ultra III USB cable, Mutec MC-3+ USB, Acrolink 7N-DA2090 AES/EBU cable, Mutec REF 10, Habst Digital BNC cable
Vivid Giya G4, Acrolink 7N-S1400 Leggenda Speaker cables
PSI AVAA C20 Active Bass Trap
bFly-audio Master, Cube, b.Disc Absorbers
Artnovion Andrea Absorbers