Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
440 master standby and companion off ??
When my 440 upgrade came back the companion would turn the display off, but after a few confit updates to get it back to how I like it the companion stays dimmed

Just a thought but it could depend on if you are using inputs on the companion?
Good news - 

But first a reply to Axel ragarding a picture. The units are at the moment placed beside eachother on a bench, and not on the wall. The wallmounts missed some fittings, and I'm awaiting these from Devialet via the dealer at the moment, before I can mount them. When they are up a picture will come Wink

I noticed, that when the units were booting, the companion showed SAM, but not the speakername, and when I toggled through the sources via the remote, the companion turned off, when the active source on the companion were selected

I have reinstalled the 10.0.5 firmware at both units, and then reloaded the profiles, and now all is fine. The companion are dimmed (and not switched off) in standby as the Master, and the speakername is displayed, when SAM is booting. The companion no more switch off, when its source is selcted.

I may admit, I have changed one thing in the profiles, and that is that the optical input (3,5 mm toslink) above the triggercable on the Master is no longer active. I find it hard to believe, that this was the cause, but I will invistigate it at a later point.

Best wishes; Jens
Devialet Expert 1000 Pro Core Infinity, 2 x Nordost Tyr2 Power Cable, 2 x 3 x IsoAcoustics Orea Bronze Isolator Pods, AudioQuest WEL Signature Digital RCA-RCA / SimAudio MOON NEO 260D CD Transport, Nordost Tyr2 Power Cable, 3 x IsoAcoustics Orea Bronze Isolator Pods, AudioQuest Wild Digital AES/EBU / Rega RP10 w. Aphelion Pickup, Nordost Tyr2 Power Cable / Innuos Statement 4TB, Nordost Tyr2 Power Cable, 3 x IsoAcoustics Orea Bourdeaux IsoAcoustics Isolator Pods + 3 x IsoAcoustics Orea Indigo IsoAcoustics Isolator Pods , TelluriumQ Silver Diamond USB / Bowers & Wilkins 800 D3, IsoAcoustics Gaia I Isolator Pods, TelluriumQ Statement Speaker Cable and Jumpers / B&W DB1D, Nordost TYR2 Power Cable, 2 x AudioQuest Wild Dog Analog RCA-RCA / AudioQuest Niagra 7000 Low-Z Power Noise-Dissipation System, Nordost Valhalla2 Power Cable, 4 x IsoAcoustics Orea Bourdeaux Isolator Pods  / 3 x Dedicated 16 AMP power line with Furutec FT-SWS NCF Wall socket / Supra Ethernet 8 cables and AQVOX AQ-Switch SE.