Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
KIBM's system
Seriously need to tidy my room! Nice reflection of the copper bottom of one 1000 Pro in top of the other. 
K

Devialet 1000 Pro; Magico A5 loudspeakers; Metronome T3a Signature CD Transport; dCS Network Bridge; Kuzma M turntable; Kuzma 4Point14 tonearm; Koetsu Sky Blue; Benzmicro LPS; Audioquest Vodka Ethernet; Transparent Reference Digital RCA-RCA; Transparent Reference XL MM2 speaker cable; Transparent Reference mains cable; PS Audio P5 PowerPlant; Artesania and Finite Elemente equipment racks 
North Somerset, UK     
nice!

I like your turntable
Carpet, curtains, clutter; they all help agains standing waves. No need to clean up  Smile
I reckon I would be very happy with a room like that.
                                                    Lifetime Roon, Mac mini, int. SSD, ext. HDD, tv as monitor, key board and track pad on bean bag as remote,Devialet 200, Od'A #097, Blue jeans speaker cable,                                     
                                                                                                                                                                            Dynaudio C1 MkII.
                                                                                                                                                                              Jim Smith's GBS.
                                                                                                                                                                        Northern NSW Australia.
(07-Dec-2016, 00:54)Pim van Vliet Wrote: Carpet, curtains, clutter; they all help agains standing waves. No need to clean up  Smile

Me too.  I bet Headhunters sounds the business as well, what with the S5s on the end of the O d'As!
Very nice system. Have fun! Smile
Project Eperience X Pack with Ortofon Rondo Red MC, Oppo BDP 105D, 2 x Sonos Connect, QNAP HS251+ NAS with 2 X 6TB Western Digital Red, Mac 5K 32GB running Lifetime Roon, iPad Pro 12.9" for remote control.  Etalon Ethernet Isolator, Devialet 440 Pro CI, Sonus faber Olympica ll with Isoacoustics Gaia ll feet, Auralic Taurus Mkll headphone amp.Denon AH-D5000, Sennheiser HD600 and HD800 with Cardas cable,  Van Den Hul The First Ultimate and Crystal interconnects, Furutech power cables, GSP Audio Spatia speaker cable.
South Coast England
It's not an Od'A. It's a 1000Pro with groovy lighting.
                                                    Lifetime Roon, Mac mini, int. SSD, ext. HDD, tv as monitor, key board and track pad on bean bag as remote,Devialet 200, Od'A #097, Blue jeans speaker cable,                                     
                                                                                                                                                                            Dynaudio C1 MkII.
                                                                                                                                                                              Jim Smith's GBS.
                                                                                                                                                                        Northern NSW Australia.
I like it, I like the casual clutter too, and the turntable.

Watermelon Man.

What's the big metal donut on the Mac Mini for?

Where did you score the Buddha?
Roon ROCK on Intel NUC6i5SYH/Ethernet | VPI Avenger | Devialet 440 Pro CI | Vivid Audio Giya G3 | Auralic Aires Mini | Synology 1812+ NAS
SXSW, US
Just WOW!!!
(07-Dec-2016, 07:02)baddog Wrote: I like it, I like the casual clutter too, and the turntable.

Watermelon Man.

What's the big metal donut on the Mac Mini for?

Where did you score the Buddha?

'Donut' is an Artesania Damper that you are meant to put on top of components to damp down resonance and soak up electromagnetic fields Dodgy
Frankly I've not heard any difference but you get 4 of them free with the stand. They weight 2.5 kg each and the only reason I put it on top of the Mac is to stop it sliding off the glass shelf with the pull of all the cables - not what the manufacturers designed them for I suspect. Buddha from a flea market in Bristol - I bought it for good luck so that Air would work flawlessly...... Wink
Devialet 1000 Pro; Magico A5 loudspeakers; Metronome T3a Signature CD Transport; dCS Network Bridge; Kuzma M turntable; Kuzma 4Point14 tonearm; Koetsu Sky Blue; Benzmicro LPS; Audioquest Vodka Ethernet; Transparent Reference Digital RCA-RCA; Transparent Reference XL MM2 speaker cable; Transparent Reference mains cable; PS Audio P5 PowerPlant; Artesania and Finite Elemente equipment racks 
North Somerset, UK     
(07-Dec-2016, 03:45)Axel Wrote:
(07-Dec-2016, 00:54)Pim van Vliet Wrote: Carpet, curtains, clutter; they all help agains standing waves. No need to clean up  Smile

Me too.  I bet Headhunters sounds the business as well, what with the S5s on the end of the O d'As!
Very nice system. Have fun! Smile

Such a good album - my original is played out. This is Music on Vinyl re-release - very good, great dynamics on drums and sax and rich bottom end on synths (although Moog sounds as dated as ever)
North Somerset, UK     
Beautiful system

David