Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cocoon
Wink 
Hi,

Has anybody here purchased a Cocoon. I just received mine and unfortunately it has no shoulder strap. Can you please tell me if this is normal?

Regards,
George
(08-Dec-2016, 17:31)praetorax Wrote: Hi,

Has anybody here purchased a Cocoon. I just received mine and unfortunately it has no shoulder strap. Can you please tell me if this is normal?

Regards,
George

Mine came with a shoulder strap  Smile
Happy owner of 2xGold Phantoms, 2xRemotes, Dialog w/Airplay and Cocoon
When did you bought it? Smile
(09-Dec-2016, 09:17)praetorax Wrote: When did you bought it? Smile

July this year...
Happy owner of 2xGold Phantoms, 2xRemotes, Dialog w/Airplay and Cocoon
(09-Dec-2016, 09:18)Hissbull Wrote:
(09-Dec-2016, 09:17)praetorax Wrote: When did you bought it? Smile

July this year...

Thank you for the information, I've contacted Devialet support and they will send me a replacement after is send back the one I received Smile
Don't tell me that...even a Cocoon has to be replaced.
(09-Dec-2016, 14:00)daibaron Wrote: Don't tell me that...even a Cocoon has to be replaced.

Smile))) aparently somebody forgot to include the shoulder strap Tongue
I'm surprised they didn't tell him that the shoulder strap would be included in the next update. :-)
Synology DS215 NAS (2x WD RED 1Tb) > Virgin Superhub 3 > HP Pavilion X360 laptop > Phantom Reactor 600 > JRiver MC25 > JRemote > A&K AK70mkii DAP > Supra Cat8 Ethernet cable > Sony WH-1000XM4 > jar of cream v2
I would have thought it'd be easier for Devialet to simply mail a strap instead of returning the cocoon Undecided
(11-Dec-2016, 01:14)kameraguy Wrote: I would have thought it'd be easier for Devialet to simply mail a strap instead of returning the cocoon Undecided

Yes, my thought too.  Curious.