Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pro 130 wifi problem
Hi,

I got my new 130pro today. It works well with Ethernet connection but not with Wifi.
I can see the 130 connected to my Wifi, IP is there, status = ready but i cannot stream.
When i use ipad app, i can connect to the 130, i can see volume numbers changing when i modify volume with Devialet remote control, but if i modify the volume from the ipad, nothing changes on the 130. 
From my imac i can also connect to the 130, i can see volume numbers but streaming does not work at all, no sound.

Any idea ? Thanks

Regards,
Stephane
Hello Stephane. Are you using AIR 3.0.1 beta and the most current firmware? Be sure you have selected Devialet AIR in your Sound and Audio Midi profiles. What software player are you using?
iMac 2021, Roon, home wifi, Devialet Phantom I x 2
(11-Dec-2016, 16:38)avta Wrote: Hello Stephane. Are you using AIR 3.0.1 beta and the most current firmware? Be sure you have selected Devialet AIR in your Sound and Audio Midi profiles. What software player are you using?

Hi,

I tried to setup a wifi using my phone (sharing). In fact I shortcut my livebox and it works well.
So the problem should be in the Livebox. I am using Orange France livebox V3. Did anyone have the same problem ?

Regards,
Stephane
A friend of me, living in swiss using a router from AVM with a special provider software have the same prob. With the same typ of router with origin software he have not probs but he must use the provider software

Gesendet von iPad mit Tapatalk