Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Stand mount loudspeaker suggestions?
Hi,

Right now listening to the Accordo with SAM and D400! Wow, what a different and better sounding speaker. Not only in the bass its better end resolved but the whole freq. spectrum is better, more resolved, less muddled and the ambience in recordings are suddenly there. SAM is a no brainer for this kind of speaker, I am totally sold on this and can begin smiling towards Devialet again Wink

Now quest is on, will listen to SAMed Guarneri Evos, Raidho X1, etc

SAM is a real game changer/Mike
Ex D400 Now Aavik U-300/Feickert Woodpecker2-Kuzma 4P-Kondo silver-Benz LPS-Teddy Pardo PSU/Naim Unitiserve-Teddy Pardo PSU/SF Guarneri Homage/Whole system decoupled by Ansuz DTC/Cables from Ansuz, DYI and other commercial/Dedicated mains and spur-Lampizator SILK
Yeah, the LS50 are really good... The Atohm GT1 were also very recommended on this very forum.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
MBPro 2008 > Dev 120 > Q Acoustic Concept 20 (soon to be KEF LS50). Location: Buenos Aires, Argentina.
+1 for the LS50.

Last Weekend I heard a Kiso (ca. 20000 € plus stands). This is indeed a very impressive speaker, but LS50 is better. (In my ears)
Linn LP12 Sondek + Radikal + Urika + Ekos II + EMT HSD006 - roon nucleus + SBooster - Devialet 220 Pro CI - Kef LS50 - Dspeaker Antimode 8033s II + SBooster - Kef KF92 Subwoofer

Bavaria
(27-Nov-2014, 22:34)beerman Wrote: +1 for the LS50.

Last Weekend I heard a Kiso (ca. 20000 € plus stands). This is indeed a very impressive speaker, but LS50 is better. (In my ears)

Beerman,

This exactly what I would like to find in terms of what I look for as this hobby/lifestyle is very expensive at times. I don't mind spend money but it has to be well spent money. After auditioning so many expensive loudspeakers with disappointing results one really has to put effort to find that golden egg. I thought I found my egg in Graham LS5/9 but that egg cracked in my system.
Tomorrow I will lend my ear to SAMed SF Guarneri Evolution to see if the midrange fuzz that I didn't like with them is gone.
In 2 weeks I will have a shot at the Raidho X1, SAMed and in my own system. Many people I trust told be that this little bugger sound better than the bigger brothers, well if it does, fine.
Will of course report back/Mike
Ex D400 Now Aavik U-300/Feickert Woodpecker2-Kuzma 4P-Kondo silver-Benz LPS-Teddy Pardo PSU/Naim Unitiserve-Teddy Pardo PSU/SF Guarneri Homage/Whole system decoupled by Ansuz DTC/Cables from Ansuz, DYI and other commercial/Dedicated mains and spur-Lampizator SILK
Keep up the good work!

I've just retrieved my SF Cremona Auditor Ms from storage and will try them (for the first time) with SAM later today. Nice speakers for my second system, maybe with the D200.

Matt

Sonos Connect (W4S) > DSpeaker Antimode 2.0 > Sanders Magtech > Martin Logan Montis
Sonos Connect (W4S) > Devialet 200 > Vivid V1.5
Silver Phantoms (just the two)
London
(02-Dec-2014, 14:43)Jwg1749 Wrote: Keep up the good work!

I've just retrieved my SF Cremona Auditor Ms from storage and will try them (for the first time) with SAM later today. Nice speakers for my second system, maybe with the D200.

Matt

Second system with "the" D200? Hang on.... Dodgy

Guillaume
Industry disclosure: UK distributor for Shunyata Research

220 PRO, totaldac d1 server with additional external power supply, totaldac d1-seven, Echole PSU for Totaldac, Wilson Audio Sasha 2, Shunyata Research cables, Shunyata Hydra Alpha A10 + DPC-6 v3, Various Entreq ground boxes and cables, Entreq Athena level 3 rack, 2 X SOtM sNH-10G with sCLK-EX + 10MHz Master Clock input + sPS-500 PSU, i5 sonicTransporter w/ 1TB SSD

UK
(02-Dec-2014, 14:45)GuillaumeB Wrote:
(02-Dec-2014, 14:43)Jwg1749 Wrote: Keep up the good work!

Matt

Second system with "the" D200? Hang on.... Dodgy

Guillaume

Big Grin
Aurender X100L / Transrotor Crescendo TT / Denon DCD1520 / Macbook Pro >> D400 >> Martin Logan Montis
amabrok's system - Latest update (May 2015, Page 11, Post #109)

Dubai, UAE
i've just bought the Accordo and it's amazing with the D200!!
(08-Dec-2014, 02:41)medjohn Wrote: i've just bought the Accordo and it's amazing with the D200!!

The SAM function makes these sound double the price imho.

Enjoy great music reproduction!

/Mike
(08-Dec-2014, 02:41)medjohn Wrote: i've just bought the Accordo and it's amazing with the D200!!

Beautiful speakers. Now that I know they're SAMed, I think I'm going to have a listen at my dealers sometime next year.

[Image: accordo_photo2.jpg]
Devialet 200 <> Bowers & Wilkins 805 Diamond <> Aurender N100 <> Clearaudio Concept MC <> Audioquest Rocket 44/Coffee USB

The Netherlands