Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Positive Feedback's positive 1000Pro review
(27-Dec-2016, 20:53)GuillaumeB Wrote:
(27-Dec-2016, 20:40)Pim van Vliet Wrote:
(27-Dec-2016, 18:20)GuillaumeB Wrote: Patience, Pim. Just 7 months to go.  Wink

Guillaume

I'm in no hurry whatsoever. Really enjoying the Od'A every time I turn it on. I am really interested in the streamer board though.

Ha! That's the bit I'm least interested in!

Guillaume

It seems like most here aren't interested in the streamer board. I guess reading about troubles with Spark put people off. I'm just hopeful Devialet make this one a killer. Even if it doesn't work the best/easiest, I can only imagine how the sound quality could improve by having the streamer board integrated. After all, the DAC/pre-amp/power amp integration is one of the mayor advantages Devialet has over the competition. Add a streamer in front of the DAC and it couldn't get more 'perfect' (Assuming it's done well)
                                                    Lifetime Roon, Mac mini, int. SSD, ext. HDD, tv as monitor, key board and track pad on bean bag as remote,Devialet 200, Od'A #097, Blue jeans speaker cable,                                     
                                                                                                                                                                            Dynaudio C1 MkII.
                                                                                                                                                                              Jim Smith's GBS.
                                                                                                                                                                        Northern NSW Australia.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Positive Feedback's positive 1000Pro review - by Pim - 27-Dec-2016, 21:02