Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Signatures
As a lurker on this wonderful forum who's getting more serious I'd like to reiterate Guillaume's request to list your system as a signature. It really helps to see the system for context in every post. Thanks. I'll add mine soon when I have a Devialet of my own.
Why not add a signature none the less. Everybody who is a returning member of this very nice forum has an interest in Devialet. If somebody doesn't own a Devialet yet, I would love to know where they are coming from. Always nice to know what you guys are using right now.
Aurender N10 - Kharma Enigma Signature AES/EBU - Devialet 400 - MIT SL-Matrix 28s - Audio Physic Virgo 25 Plus - IsoAcoustics Gaia II - AudioQuest Diamond RCA-AES between Master and Companion - Silent Angel Bonn N8 - AudioQuest Diamond Ethernet cable - Keces P3 with Hifi-Tuning Supreme 3 Silver fuse - GigaWatt 16A automatic circuit breaker - Vibex One 6 Cu - Shunyata Research ΞTRON Alpha Digital and ΞTRON Z PC-10 powercords - Qobuz 24 bit Studio

The Netherlands
Stupid question maybe, how can we see signatures in the messages with Tapatalk ?
B&W 805d - Athom Zef Max - Devialet D200 - AIR Ethernet - Roon ROCK (NUC8i3BEH + LPSU100) - Qobuz

- FR -
(20-Jan-2016, 09:39)ledesc Wrote: Stupid question maybe, how can we see signatures in the messages with Tapatalk ?

I was very put-off with this app. Whilst on an android device, it tries to get you to use/install it when accessing DC via google, but then when you look at what it wants, it wants to access your wifi details, location, what you had for breakfast, shoe-size, lovers addresses and any amount of additional stuff, more than I was comfortable with. The programmers want to know everything about you, (and presumably flog it to anyone that has some coin) so in my book, another invasive step too far! Unfortunately this is a trend that is quite worrying... SO, NO, i REFUSE TO USE IT.

Big brother (1984) has not a patch on today's apps!
Fairford UK area - Devialet 440, Aurender Streamer- Linked to QNAP NAS 453mini - Triangle Signature Deltas, Van Damme Professional Blue Series Studio Grade 2 x 4.0 mm cables, Moon Neo 260D DC Transport, Dell notebook Client linked both ethernet & wifi.
I was unable to modify my signature. Are there any new rules on signature update?
Before: Le200, KEF LS50, AQ Type4, NUC 5i5RYH/8GB/128GB M.2SSD, Roon, Win8.1/AIR2.1.3/RoonBridge, MM/AIR3/RoonBridge, QNAP TS-212P 5TB NAS, AQ NRG-X3

Now: KEF LS50W, NUC5i5RYH/8GB/128GB M.2SSD, Roon, QNAP TS-212P 5TB NAS,iFi iSilencer3.0+DC iPurifier+iPurifier2, Sonos ZP80+SPDIF iPurifier

Weird, no nothing's changed. Max signature length is 1000 chars. Not sure if it warns if you try to exceed that.
Nope something about access is denied.
Before: Le200, KEF LS50, AQ Type4, NUC 5i5RYH/8GB/128GB M.2SSD, Roon, Win8.1/AIR2.1.3/RoonBridge, MM/AIR3/RoonBridge, QNAP TS-212P 5TB NAS, AQ NRG-X3

Now: KEF LS50W, NUC5i5RYH/8GB/128GB M.2SSD, Roon, QNAP TS-212P 5TB NAS,iFi iSilencer3.0+DC iPurifier+iPurifier2, Sonos ZP80+SPDIF iPurifier

(16-Mar-2016, 12:52)hk6230 Wrote: Nope something about access is denied.

Just PM me the details and I will change it for you.

Guillaume
Industry disclosure: UK distributor for Shunyata Research

220 PRO, totaldac d1 server with additional external power supply, totaldac d1-seven, Echole PSU for Totaldac, Wilson Audio Sasha 2, Shunyata Research cables, Shunyata Hydra Alpha A10 + DPC-6 v3, Various Entreq ground boxes and cables, Entreq Athena level 3 rack, 2 X SOtM sNH-10G with sCLK-EX + 10MHz Master Clock input + sPS-500 PSU, i5 sonicTransporter w/ 1TB SSD

UK
Thanks @GuillaumeB