Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
EVO - Audiophile information
I happened to notice this on Devialet's website.  Basically a graphical indication of the timeline of the various features Devialet have offered for the Evo platform.  What is most striking is that 2014 & 2015 offered a number of significant new features. (whether or not they are of interest to specific users is another story) But in 2016, basically nothing.  So this begs the question, was the 2015/16 level of innovation a one off blip?  Or was 2016 a lean year, simply because development effort was directed elsewhere, into the Pro, Phantom Gold and other initiatives.  Food for thought as we head into 2017!

http://en.devialet.com/expertpro/discove...usive/evo/

1000 Pro - KEF Blade - iFi Zen Stream - Mutec REF10 - MC3+USB - Pro-Ject Signature 12
Interesting timeline - but we've already been promised major improvements in 2017:

"Among other major improvements, Expert Pro will be able to integrate the new Devialet OS in 2017. A free upgrade will soon open the path for many uses of dematerialised music such as UPnP/DLNA"
Roon -> AIR -> Ethernet ->  D220-> KEF Reference 3
Strange, I can't seem to find the Dialog integration with the Expert range. I'm sure that was meant to be there somewhere  Huh
                                                    Lifetime Roon, Mac mini, int. SSD, ext. HDD, tv as monitor, key board and track pad on bean bag as remote,Devialet 200, Od'A #097, Blue jeans speaker cable,                                     
                                                                                                                                                                            Dynaudio C1 MkII.
                                                                                                                                                                              Jim Smith's GBS.
                                                                                                                                                                        Northern NSW Australia.