Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Devialet Premium dealers poll.
I think it would not be a bad idea to start a poll, rating the best/worst Devialet dealers around UK and Europe. This will be highly beneficial for people who are buying their first Devialet product. I have read mostly positive purchase experiences on this forum, but there are always exceptions to the norm. I could start one, but I would first like to get the feedback from the community. Thanks
Why not just solicit feedback on dealers that folks have had positive experiences with and would recommend?
Roon ROCK on Intel NUC6i5SYH/Ethernet | VPI Avenger | Devialet 440 Pro CI | Vivid Audio Giya G3 | Auralic Aires Mini | Synology 1812+ NAS
SXSW, US
I second baddog's idea - it would make for a more interesting thread and should reduce the tendency to descend into mud-slinging.
Roon (Mac Mini), Wilson Benesch Full Circle, Expert 1000 Pro CI, Kaiser Chiara
Warwickshire, UK
I will start. Trimira in Brisbane. Tristan, the owner is a really relaxed guy. He doesn't sell anything. He just lets you buy, if you get what I mean. He has a nice range of equipment and he tries to keep things simple. It's about the enjoyment of music, not about the accumulation of toys, and he understands that.
                                                    Lifetime Roon, Mac mini, int. SSD, ext. HDD, tv as monitor, key board and track pad on bean bag as remote,Devialet 200, Od'A #097, Blue jeans speaker cable,                                     
                                                                                                                                                                            Dynaudio C1 MkII.
                                                                                                                                                                              Jim Smith's GBS.
                                                                                                                                                                        Northern NSW Australia.
I have no hesitation whatsoever in promoting Hi Fi Lounge. I have found Paul very helpful and enthusiastic about all things hi fi. Paul is incredibly laid back and there is no sales pressure. I have dealt with this business since it's inception and seen it go from strength to strength. I have no personal connection with Paul, I simply buy my equipment from him.
Cheers,
Bill.
Devialet 1000pro C1. Aurender N10 Wilson Benesch A.C.T. ONE Evolution P1 Naim headline Naim highcap Sennheiser HD 800 Naim Super Lumina speaker cable. Shunyata Delta EF mains cables. 2 PSI AVAA C20 active acoustic absorbers.
Hello

I really like the Imacustica guys in Portugal. Excellent service and valuable advices. No buying pressure and you can compare lots of different gear.

jbp

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
farad super 3 (12v, sr orange fuse, furutech rodium ac inlet) -> daphile / diy streamer -> audioquest cinnamon toslink -> denafrips gaia -> transparent reference aes/ebu -> devialet 250pro ci -> transparent mws xl -> proac 3.8.

solid tech hybrid rack, shunyata hydra 8, shunyata anaconda helix alpha, shunyata python helix vx, dc cable farad level 2, isoacoustics orea bronze, ansuz darkz d2t.
In the US... Craig Shumer/Theatermax.    If you don't have a Devialet dealer nearby (I don't), Craig runs Theatermax.com has been great to work with. He's now based on Florida.  Good communicator via email and phone and quick followup & shipping.
Devialet 440 Pro (two 220s)- Oracle CD transport - Kuzma Stabi S/Stogi S turntable - Von Schweikert VR-35 speakers - JPS SC3 SCs - PI Audio power conditioning -
Triode Wire Labs ICs and PCs - Roon on NUC 8i7beh running ROCK
Durham, NC USA
(05-Jan-2017, 14:00)wwm Wrote: I have no hesitation whatsoever in promoting Hi Fi Lounge. I have found Paul very helpful and enthusiastic about all things hi fi. Paul is incredibly laid back and there is no sales pressure. I have dealt with this business since it's inception and seen it go from strength to strength. I have no personal connection with Paul, I simply buy my equipment from him.
Cheers,
Bill.
I second that.
Paul is a legend!

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk
It's good to see that there are good dealers who aren't just based in Oxford, which historically is an impression this forum can give.

With that said, I've been very happy with Oxford audio consultants, very relaxing and easy to deal with.
Roon, Rega P9 + Dynavector XX2Mk2 > 440 Pro > Sonus Faber Guarneri Evolution
Another vote for Oxford Audio Consultants from me. Apart from being exceptionally easy people to get along with, and to buy from, I really appreciate the imagination and effort they put in to arrange events. For me that has been the main way I've been able to meet some of the other denizens of the forum face to face, which has been a real pleasure.

If I'm allowed a second bite at the cherry, let me mention John Roberts at Midland Audio Exchange (Belbroughton, Worcestershire). I've known John on and off for twenty years or so - he sold me my first Sonus fabers (Minimas) and more recently my first Devialet (a 170, as it was at the time). A thoroughly decent chap.
Roon (Mac Mini), Wilson Benesch Full Circle, Expert 1000 Pro CI, Kaiser Chiara
Warwickshire, UK