Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tapping on volume knob to pause/play music
(28-Jun-2018, 19:41)thumb5 Wrote:
(28-Jun-2018, 18:33)Hifi_swlon Wrote: More generally, I’m surprised by the lack of beautiful, programmable, feature-packed third party remotes. I thought about one to cover tv l, dvd, cable box and stereo, but seems there’s Logitech (ugly and horrible)  or Kickstarter (cool but seemingly never coming to fruition) and nothing in between.

Heading a bit off-topic, but have you seen the Sevenhugs remote?  It looks promising but doesn't yet support Devialet.  I have one coming soon(-ish), so it will be interesting to see whether it lives up to the marketing...

Sevenhugs was the one - couldn’t remember the name. Last time I checked there were lots of disgruntled pledgers(?) and not much happening. Looked cool though if it becomes a reality. Any updates on it? Will check myself later.

**edit**

Sevenhugs Collaborator - 4 days ago
We'll be posting a new update in the coming days. We've started mass production and well be sharing news about the status of Smart Remote and shipping. Please stay tuned and thanks for your ongoing support.

>>> 1st Place Award: Devialet, last decades most disappointing technology purchase.  <<<

Coincidentally, I just (this minute) received an e-mail saying words to the effect that mass production has started and they'll be asking backers for shipping addresses within the next week or so.
Roon (Mac Mini), Wilson Benesch Full Circle, Expert 1000 Pro CI, Kaiser Chiara
Warwickshire, UK
Looking forward to the new smarthugs topic on DC in a week or so!

>>> 1st Place Award: Devialet, last decades most disappointing technology purchase.  <<<

Definitely like the idea of stop/ play on Phantom "cream jar" (which is what people think when they first see it !)