Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Question to Devialet regarding Roon and MQA
(09-Jan-2017, 20:37)octaviars Wrote: The same goes with Roon as we do not have any upcoming development with it.

Your request has been transmitted to our R&D department anyway in order for them to be aware of your query.

Only because they started talking to Roon and then just went AWOL... Huh

I think we all know exactly where those requests were transmitted..... along with all the other customer requests somewhere where the sun don't shine.

Won't stop me pestering them continually though.

If the streamer board only ends up providing upnp and Spark, I think my Devialet ownership will come to an end and I'll move on to a more customer focussed company. Or probably just get a much more basic setup which with my current home life would suit me fine anyway. Meanwhile I'm quite enjoying the pro especially now I've disabled SAM and moved tone control configuration away from the stupid SD card system of the D.

Seriously though. I still think they might come through. First they actually need a streamer board they can add things to.

>>> 1st Place Award: Devialet, last decades most disappointing technology purchase.  <<<

Messages In This Thread
RE: Question to Devialet regarding Roon and MQA - by Hifi_swlon - 09-Jan-2017, 22:44