Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
For international, (all not in EU) upgrade shipments
(09-Jan-2017, 22:30)boba2013 Wrote: First, elated that I would soon have my baby back, I was told by UPS they would handle the duties and taxes to clear and I would owe upon receipt. I am wondering if others were charged a percentage of the upgrade fee for Canada Goods and Services tax, (GST) and/or dutiies on the upgrade.
Bob
Bob

I had my D400 upgraded to 440PRO and did not pay any import duty and taxes, they where all paid by Devialet.

Brian
Ottawa, Canada.

Here is a copy of a Email from Devialet.

[Image: profile_image_1614600461_275360.png]

EvaOctober 24, 2016 10:20

Hi Brian,

Sorry for the delayed response, 

As per Deivalet, customers will pay VAT on the website and then Devialet Inc or Devialet SA pays the D&T while crossing the borders. 

I hope this answers your questions, 

Best Regards,
Vinnie Rossi L2iSE integrated amp, VPI Classic TurnTable c/w Transfiguration Phoenix Cart, 
Auralic Aries G2, Audience Front Row USB cable, B&W 803D3 (black) Audience Front Row Bi wire speaker cables, 
6 x OREA Bronze Footers.
                                                                 Ottawa, Canada.                                                                                      

Messages In This Thread
RE: For international, (all not in EU) upgrade shipments - by BrianT - 09-Jan-2017, 23:40