Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Plc connect and airplay
Hello everyone!, I'm new in the forum and with devialet products , I own a phantom Gold with dialog, I have a doubt.. how can I connect the phantom and dialog by plc? I have problemas with airplay, it cuts the sound very often and devialet says to me that try to connect by plc.. 
thanks !
2x Phantom Gold, Dialog Airplay
Hi, and welcome!
Make sure the Phantom and Dialog are on unfiltered power and optimally on the same circuit. Then the communication should be automagic on PLC if the connection is stable. Have you checked in Spark how the Phantom is connected? You'll find the information under Settings - Devices - Phantom
Living room: Kii Three/BXT with Control.
Den: Tannoy Precision 8 iDP with TS112 iDP subwoofer.
In the cupboard, waiting for a sibling: 1st gen. Phantom Silver running DOS1
My Phantom Voyage
(25-Jan-2017, 08:41)ragwo Wrote: Hi, and welcome!
Make sure the Phantom and Dialog are on unfiltered power and optimally on the same circuit. Then the communication should be automagic on PLC if the connection is stable. Have you checked  in Spark how the Phantom is connected? You'll find the information under Settings - Devices - Phantom

ragwo, yes i checked the spark app and is connected via wifi 5ghz, im going to try connectig like you say, i will tell you later!
Tnaks!
Did it work out for you?
My Phantom Voyage
(26-Jan-2017, 21:16)ragwo Wrote: Did it work out for you?

ragwo i havent any chance, you see that the phantom are very heavy, and the ethernet connection for the dialog its upstairs, that difficult to me moving the phantoms, im going to try to do it!, when i have something im going to tell you, maybe next week! thank you very much ragwo!
(27-Jan-2017, 22:17)alanassar Wrote:
(26-Jan-2017, 21:16)ragwo Wrote: Did it work out for you?

ragwo i havent any chance, you see that the phantom are very heavy, and the ethernet connection for the dialog its upstairs, that difficult to me moving the phantoms, im going to try to do it!, when i have something im going to tell you, maybe next week! thank you very much ragwo!

You could try the quick and dirty way. Wrap the Dialog temporarily in several layers of aluminum foil. Then do the set up procedure. The aluminum foil would block the WiFi signal and force the speakers to connect via PLC. Remember to remove the foil afterwards or you'll have a burning Dialog on your hands Tongue
My Phantom Voyage
Ragwo i connec it vía plc, the sounds doesn't cut anymore, but It still hearing a noise that comes from the tweeter only with airplay, from spark there is no problem... maybe with an update!, I wrote to devialet, I'm waitting an answer from them
Regards!