Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
NAS / Music Storage
Having the expectation of a working streamer board, am looking into upgrading the backend of my music infrastructure. Knowing many members were ex-naim, have anyone looked into the new uniti core ? How does that compare with melco, antipodes, innous, synology, etc?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
I'm looking to do the same thing in the next few months.  Aurender N10, Aurender X100, and Naim Uniti Core are considerations.  But I also read that PS Audio may have something called "Octave" coming out at the end of the year.  So I would be interested in anyone's opinion also.
(01-Feb-2017, 01:24)warpeon Wrote: Having the expectation of a working streamer board, am looking into upgrading the backend of my music infrastructure. Knowing many members were ex-naim, have anyone looked into the new uniti core ? How does that compare with melco, antipodes, innous, synology, etc?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Assuming you meant you expect a working streamerboard (?) I'd probably wait until it's released before buying anything else, otherwise you may buy something incompatible or at least less than ideal....

>>> 1st Place Award: Devialet, last decades most disappointing technology purchase.  <<<

Yes... Expecting a working streamerboard in mid 2017, that's why starting my research now