Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Phantom and LS50 Wireless
they switch off after 20 mins which can be extended to 1 hour.
they sound much better than my phantom silvers....

I have Kii Three's coming in.....excited about what they can deliver
intouch1

Wow! Looking forward to your review of them! But they cost 4 times the KEFs...  Wink
(05-Apr-2017, 11:03)Foffio Wrote: You can turn it on also on the top of the right speaker.
I own pair of LS50W with a 12.17 XTZ sub and in my opinion having listened to a pair of Gold i don't miss anything, but i get DSP room customisation and no lag with sat tv box.

(05-Apr-2017, 17:00)Foffio Wrote: intouch1

Wow! Looking forward to your review of them! But they cost 4 times the KEFs...  Wink

and my Wilson Maxx 3 cost 30 times that of the Kef.......its not about cost.....small can sound great and so does big.....actually that is the joy about music and different setups....having Maxx 3's and Focal Stella Utopia's does not mean I cannot enjoy a pair of LS50's.
(06-Apr-2017, 18:26)intouch1 Wrote: and my Wilson Maxx 3 cost 30 times that of the Kef.......its not about cost.....small can sound great and so does big.....actually that is the joy about music and different setups....having Maxx 3's and Focal Stella Utopia's does not mean I cannot enjoy a pair of LS50's.

That's for sure! Just curious about your impressions of the Kiis! Wink
(06-Apr-2017, 19:15)Foffio Wrote:
(06-Apr-2017, 18:26)intouch1 Wrote: and my Wilson Maxx 3 cost 30 times that of the Kef.......its not about cost.....small can sound great and so does big.....actually that is the joy about music and different setups....having Maxx 3's and Focal Stella Utopia's does not mean I cannot enjoy a pair of LS50's.

That's for sure! Just curious about your impressions of the Kiis! Wink

will chime in once received.....they are in final stages of production.