Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Help wanted with unusual D-Premier/250 query
Hi,
Please could I beg a favour of any D-Premier and 250 owners here? I just sold my 250 and I have received an email query from buyer pointing out some differences between the underside of the rear cover on the 250 I just sent him and the cover on his existing 250. The one I just sold was originally sold as a 240 in black chrome finish. Build week and year are 41/13.

I have sent a query to Devialet, but if you have a D-Premier or 250, please could you post a quick snap or two of the underside of your rear cover here or email me at lee.bevan@sky.com? The differences noted by the buyer are at the sides on the inside and outside edges. Please also include details of whether your Devialet started life as a D-Premier, 240 or 250?

Thanks in advance.

Lee
(04-Feb-2017, 19:24)munkee Wrote: Hi,
Please could I beg a favour of any D-Premier and 250 owners here? I just sold my 250 and I have received an email query from buyer pointing out some differences between the underside of the rear cover on the 250 I just sent him and the cover on his existing 250. The one I just sold was originally sold as a 240 in black chrome finish. Build week and year are 41/13.

I have sent a query to Devialet, but if you have a D-Premier or 250, please could you post a quick snap or two of the underside of your rear cover here or email me at lee.bevan@sky.com? The differences noted by the buyer are at the sides on the inside and outside edges. Please also include details of whether your Devialet started life as a D-Premier, 240 or 250?

Thanks in advance.

Lee

Hello Lee.

I've just sent you an email.

Best regards,

David
Thanks David. Much appreciated.

I am still looking for a photo of a 240/250 cover, if anyone has one.
(05-Feb-2017, 19:19)munkee Wrote: Thanks David. Much appreciated.

I am still looking for a photo of a 240/250 cover, if anyone has one.

Hi Munkee

Assuming the 250 upgraded to Pro will not help what with the large copper plate now on the bottom????

Cheers

Bob
250 Pro Master, Siltech Anniversary Silver Interconnects and Speakers cables, LINN Majik Streamer, Arcam D37 SACD, Mac-mini with Kazoo, JRiver and tested Roon, Speakers, custom build, SEA Exotics, Chord Hugo, HifiMan H1000's. (home is Vancouver, Canada)