Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bi wiring
Can any one tell me is it possible to Bi-Wire using just 1 250 Pro. without putting too much stress on it?
Devialet 250 Pro, Marantz SA-11 S2, Dell 2T HDD/250 SSD/24GB Mem.,using Fidelizer Pro software with JRivers. Hyperion 968 speakers. Cabling consists of Nordost Heimdall 2 power cables to all components with Nordost Qx4 inline to Devialet, all other wiring are Nordost Valhalla. I am tri-wiring the Hyperion 968s. 
 Less is More, more or less
I've used classic bi-wiring for many years. All the way from D-Premier via 240, 250 and now Pro. I.e. pluses and minuses are connected together at the amp end and separate at the speaker binding posts. Works very nicely.
Devialetless!
Roon, ROCK/Audiolense XO/Music on NAS/EtherRegen/RoPieee/USPCB/ISORegen/USPCB/Sound Devices USBPre2/Tannoy GOLD 8
250 Pro CI, MicroRendu(1.4), Mutec MC-3+USB
(05-Feb-2017, 21:36)ogs Wrote: I've used classic bi-wiring  for many years. All the way from D-Premier via 240, 250 and now Pro. I.e. pluses and minuses are connected together at the amp end and separate at the speaker binding posts. Works very nicely.

Thanks for the info.
Devialet 250 Pro, Marantz SA-11 S2, Dell 2T HDD/250 SSD/24GB Mem.,using Fidelizer Pro software with JRivers. Hyperion 968 speakers. Cabling consists of Nordost Heimdall 2 power cables to all components with Nordost Qx4 inline to Devialet, all other wiring are Nordost Valhalla. I am tri-wiring the Hyperion 968s. 
 Less is More, more or less