Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tree and Sound Quality
(07-Feb-2017, 21:48)partita Wrote: How much would Tree help with sound quality, especially for Gold?

I'm wondering this as I saw some of the best (and most expensive) bookshelf speakers from Sonus Faber or Magico always sell with stands, and people consider them essential in order to get the best sound quality. Not sure if the same applies to Phantom.

I heard an immediate improvement on Bass quality and stereo placement, worth every penny and the look super cool
(14-Feb-2017, 22:31)davidadamson Wrote:
(07-Feb-2017, 21:48)partita Wrote: How much would Tree help with sound quality, especially for Gold?

I'm wondering this as I saw some of the best (and most expensive) bookshelf speakers from Sonus Faber or Magico always sell with stands, and people consider them essential in order to get the best sound quality. Not sure if the same applies to Phantom.

I heard an immediate improvement on Bass quality and stereo placement, worth every penny and the look super cool

That's good to know! I put my Phantom Gold on some pretty stable granite countertop though...not sure how much Tree could still help.
I suppose it depends on what you had the speakers on in the first place. The stands I had were good quality, the right height and spiked. Perhaps that is why I couldn't her any difference. Actually if pushed I would say the bass is not as tight using the Tree.