Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Suggestion Box
(05-Dec-2016, 17:14)Antoine Wrote: May I suggest an update of the sub forum names to contain the new Pro line? Smile

Something like:
Devialet D-Premier, 120/200/250, 130/220/250 Pro
Devialet 400/800, Original d'Atelier, 440/1000 Pro

Also, would a 'General' or 'Anything goes here' for all subjects not covered by/suitable for the other sub forums be an idea? Perhaps, if people would not like to see the total number of sub forums grow, the sub forums Class room and Support desk could be combined. If the admins think we're allright now, no changes needed, I'm of course fine with that. Wink

Good suggestions!

Guillaume
Industry disclosure: UK distributor for Shunyata Research

220 PRO, totaldac d1 server with additional external power supply, totaldac d1-seven, Echole PSU for Totaldac, Wilson Audio Sasha 2, Shunyata Research cables, Shunyata Hydra Alpha A10 + DPC-6 v3, Various Entreq ground boxes and cables, Entreq Athena level 3 rack, 2 X SOtM sNH-10G with sCLK-EX + 10MHz Master Clock input + sPS-500 PSU, i5 sonicTransporter w/ 1TB SSD

UK
That was fast..thanks Guillaume! Smile
PS Audio P3, Shunyata ΞTRON Alpha Digital and HC/Furutech power cables, Paul Hynes SR7EHD-MR4, DIY Roon Server & Roon Endpoint running AudioLinux Headless, Phasure Lush^2 USB cable, Audioquest Diamond RJ/E ethernet, Uptone Audio etherREGEN, Mutec MC-3+ USB, Shunyata ΞTRON Anaconda Digital XLR AES/EBU, Devialet Expert 250 Pro CI, Nordost Tyr Reference LS cables, Von Schweikert VR-5 SE Anniversary Edition, Anti-Mode Dual Core 2.0, JL Audio Fathom F112. More detail here.

The Netherlands