Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Spark radio favourites
I'm having issues with the spark app, it keeps resetting all my favourite stations and adding weird french and italian stations i've never heard of. Anyone having the same issues and/or know a solution?
(11-Feb-2017, 11:57)tim_b Wrote: I'm having issues with the spark app, it keeps resetting all my favourite stations and adding weird french and italian stations i've never heard of. Anyone having the same issues and/or know a solution?

No, Try a complete factory reset
(11-Feb-2017, 13:34)Johnnydev Wrote:
(11-Feb-2017, 11:57)tim_b Wrote: I'm having issues with the spark app, it keeps resetting all my favourite stations and adding weird french and italian stations i've never heard of. Anyone having the same issues and/or know a solution?

No, Try a complete factory reset

I've just done a complete factory reset, i'll just have to wait a few days to see if radio stations are being added. Thanks for the response
I have the same problem... all my added favorites are gone and french stations added. Problem keep coming back.
when you do a complete factory reset, those french stations are already added as your favs...
(11-Feb-2017, 15:51)IIandreas Wrote: when you do a complete factory reset, those french stations are already added as your favs...

??
I followed the guide 'How to reset Phantom and Dialog' .. Is this the factory reset method, can't find any other. Still not working
That's the factory reset method. Have you tried to not log in? I thought the radio favorites followed the user, not the hardware.
Living room: Kii Three/BXT with Control.
Den: Tannoy Precision 8 iDP with TS112 iDP subwoofer.
In the cupboard, waiting for a sibling: 1st gen. Phantom Silver running DOS1
My Phantom Voyage
stations are prefavourtised... is that a word?
I've done the reset, I've logged into my account on every device with spark installed, but no difference. It's added FIP, Radio Classique, Antenne Bayern, France culture on it's own.