Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
TIDAL question
Perhaps they don't have enough resources/expertise to release a version that works for everyone - maybe not all fixes can be run at the same time.

So when some of us that have been suffering for ages are finally allowed to use it, others have to have theirs taken away.

If that's the case I'm truly sorry. But of course also quite enjoying it after a couple of years away. Hopefully I'll be allowed at least a year or more before crackles are forced upon me and I'm made to buy another streamer. Big Grin

>>> 1st Place Award: Devialet, last decades most disappointing technology purchase.  <<<

(23-Mar-2017, 18:23)octaviars Wrote: Well this afternoon have been a very blue afternoon with perhaps 5 bluscreens in a short while......this never happened with just Roon and AIR but since I got HQ Player this just happens all the time today. I cant remember this happening so often when I tried HQ Player 3.15 and with Air 3.0.2 so something is clearly different.

I have done the changes to the settings that Dr Tone shows in his message and will try to play again.

Edit.

Did play for about an hour or so, but when I skipped some songs in Roon radio mode bluescreen was back.

Any chance that it blue screened only when there was a sample rate change?  There's an outstanding issue that Jussi is fixing in 3.16.1 with regards to Roon playlists causing HQPlayer to crap out on sample rate change.
Roon->HQPlayer->McIntosh C47->McIntosh MC301s>Transparent Super->Wilson Audio Sabrinas w/ Shunyata Denali, Rega RP8, Rega Apheta 2

(15-May-2020, 10:20)kellyken Wrote: When it comes to Tidal, besides the high quality it offers to users, there is also restrictions of it. If you want to rip the limitation from Tidal, then you could check a powerful from *url deleted*. Hope it will fix the issue you meet.

I'm pretty sure that would breach Tidal's terms of use
That post of ‘kellyken’ looks an awful lot like spam. First post, just signed up and a generic text (no one was talking about an ‘issue’).
PS Audio P3, Shunyata ΞTRON Alpha Digital and HC/Furutech power cables, Paul Hynes SR7EHD-MR4, DIY Roon Server & Roon Endpoint running AudioLinux Headless, Phasure Lush^2 USB cable, Audioquest Diamond RJ/E ethernet, Uptone Audio etherREGEN, Mutec MC-3+ USB, Shunyata ΞTRON Anaconda Digital XLR AES/EBU, Devialet Expert 250 Pro CI, Nordost Tyr Reference LS cables, Von Schweikert VR-5 SE Anniversary Edition, Anti-Mode Dual Core 2.0, JL Audio Fathom F112. More detail here.

The Netherlands
Yes, I'm a bit suspicious too, and it's promoting something a bit dodgy legality-wise. Deleting.