Poll: What Phantom product do you want to see next?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Phantom Platinum, 6000W, improved treble/mid
25.53%
12 25.53%
Phantom Mini, 500W, cheaper and sphere shaped
36.17%
17 36.17%
Phantom Sub, the best subwoofer using Phantom technology
10.64%
5 10.64%
Other product (please reply)
27.66%
13 27.66%
Total 47 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What Phantom product do you want to see next?
An enhanced Dialog with additional audio inputs (HDMI, SPIF...) with an advanced GUI setup
UPNP.
A stand for Phantom Silver that my wife likes. Bought the trees. Returned the trees. Such a bummer. Loved the sound, but she just couldn't get past the looks. And she wasn't wrong.
(24-Feb-2017, 09:00)Eggman Wrote: A stand for Phantom Silver that my wife likes. Bought the trees. Returned the trees. Such a bummer. Loved the sound, but she just couldn't get past the looks. And she wasn't wrong.

The Mrs is never wrong. Rule #1 Wink
Living room: Kii Three/BXT with Control.
Den: Tannoy Precision 8 iDP with TS112 iDP subwoofer.
In the cupboard, waiting for a sibling: 1st gen. Phantom Silver running DOS1
My Phantom Voyage
(24-Feb-2017, 10:12)ragwo Wrote:
(24-Feb-2017, 09:00)Eggman Wrote: A stand for Phantom Silver that my wife likes. Bought the trees. Returned the trees. Such a bummer. Loved the sound, but she just couldn't get past the looks. And she wasn't wrong.

I would like to see a Phantom does that can be restored to any damage or defect. Now you can throw it away if it becomes corrupted by faulty.
(24-Feb-2017, 10:12)ragwo Wrote:

Rule Nr 2: Were you ever doubtful about her being wrong, see Rule Nr 1.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
(21-Feb-2017, 05:18)partita Wrote: Please also reply if you have answers other than poll options!  Big Grin

Direct support to Roon

Improve the connectivity and group play especially for more than two Phantoms setup
 Angenet. 
  5 Silver Phantoms (2 stereo and 3 solo in 3 rooms). 4 Raspberry Pi 3b with Hifiberry digi + boards connected to four Phantoms. 1 Dialog with Airplay, Roon Lifetime Membership for perfect group play. Qobuz sublime, Tidal Hifi,  1 NAS Qnap tS-210 Pro. Location: West Yorkshire, UK.
Smaller/cheaper phantoms for surround satellites and HDMI input
Lagless mode for live performance/DJing/etc at a compromise in sound quality
A soundbar would be great! with hdmi / 4k hdr /dts x /dolby atmos
What i miss the most is the ability to remote control it with a ir remote. When using it as a tv/blueray speaker it is a pain in the A.... To fiddle with a separate remote to control volume when anything else is controlled via universal remote.... Sad
Best regards Lars
I would like the USB port on the Dialog enabled, and software so I can run my Phantoms as rear channels/subs in my main hifi.
I bought them for that purpose 2 years ago.
Devialet Original d'Atelier 44 Core, Job Pre/225, Goldmund PH2, Goldmund Reference/T3f /Ortofon A90, Goldmund Mimesis 36+ & Chord Blu, iMac/Air, Lynx Theta, Tune Audio Anima, Goldmund Epilog 1&2, REL Studio. Dialog, Silver Phantoms, Branch stands, copper cables (mainly).
Oxfordshire