Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
amabrok's System
I really enjoyed your showcase Amabrok. You have a beautiful set and I can only imagine how wonderful the music must sound coming through it. Thank you for sharing.

I am quite new on DevialetChat. I occasionally read the threads on DevialetChat since I am interested in buying a Devialet 200 in the future myself and reading all about Devialet at this stage.
(08-May-2015, 21:39)kerkhoffd Wrote: I really enjoyed your showcase Amabrok. You have a beautiful set and I can only imagine how wonderful the music must sound coming throug it. Thank you for sharing.

I am quite new on DevialetChat. I occasionally read the threads on DevialetChat since I am interested in buying a Devialet 200 in the future myself and reading all about Devialet at this stage.

Thanks kerkhoffd and welcome to the forum . I hope you will find info and insights to help you in your hunt for your D200 to be

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Aurender X100L / Transrotor Crescendo TT / Denon DCD1520 / Macbook Pro >> D400 >> Martin Logan Montis
amabrok's system - Latest update (May 2015, Page 11, Post #109)

Dubai, UAE
Thank you for your kind welcome and sorry for intruding in your showcase. I found no place to introduce myself as new forum member.

After hearing the Devialet 200 at my favorite dealer last month and at home in my set a few weeks ago I already made up my mind. Coming from a Primare I32 it was a no brainer. I am saving up for a 200 now and killing the time that's needed by reading all about your experiences with these excellent amps. DevialetChat is very helpfull and I especially like the pleasant and friendly way everybody who enjoys our hobby talks about it on here. Read your streamer test too and that was also very helpfull. In my case I will be starting with my Linn Akurate DS as a source when the time comes I will be able to unbox my Devialet 200. An Aurender might follow later on.

I will be following your showcase gladly. Enjoy the music.
(08-May-2015, 22:09)kerkhoffd Wrote: Thank you for your kind welcome and sorry for intruding in your showcase. I found no place to introduce myself as new forum member.

After hearing the Devialet 200 at my favorite dealer last month and at home in my set a few weeks ago I already made up my mind. Coming from a Primare I32 it was a no brainer. I am saving up for a 200 now and killing the time that's needed by reading all about your experiences with these excellent amps. DevialetChat is very helpfull and I especially like the pleasant and friendly way everybody who enjoys our hobby talks about it on here. Read your streamer test too and that was also very helpfull. In my case I will be starting with my Linn Akurate DS as a source when the time comes I will be able to unbox my Devialet 200. An Aurender might follow later on.

I will be following your showcase gladly. Enjoy the music.

You are more than welcome kerkhoffd and no apology is needed .

Indeed as you have noted, DevialetChat is like friends getting together with fun and warm atmosphere.

Soon you will showcase your system in this section and we will chat about your own experience as well.

Akurate DS is a very good start and of course you must know by now my opinion about Aurender

Enjoy and keep us posted with the progress.

P.S.:a very smart way to kill time and will come in handy when you finally get your D200

Aurender X100L / Transrotor Crescendo TT / Denon DCD1520 / Macbook Pro >> D400 >> Martin Logan Montis

Dubai, UAE
I'm curious, what are your impressions after a few days of listening to vinyl? Also, what made you decide to go for this particular turntable? What other tables did you listen to?
Devialet 200 <> Bowers & Wilkins 805 Diamond <> Aurender N100 <> Clearaudio Concept MC <> Audioquest Rocket 44/Coffee USB

The Netherlands
(09-May-2015, 13:41)Eddye Wrote: I'm curious, what are your impressions after a few days of listening to vinyl? Also, what made you decide to go for this particular turntable? What other tables did you listen to?

Hi Eddye

I only had one session with basic setup and the.n I had to travel for a business trip!

Initial impression is warm and musical but of course need more critical listening after full setup to realize the full potential.

As I said this was an impulsive purchase. The dealer made me an offer I couldn't say no to

Before that I tired Linn LP12 Magik and Akurate and Clearaudio Concept. linn blew my mind away. Like really I was in love. Then I stumbled upon this new Dealer in Dubai who happened to carry Transrotor.

I liked how it looked. The build quality is superb and I was intrigued by their magnetic drive technology. And of course it sounded very good. So I took the long over due jump into vinyl

Dubai, UAE
Thank you for your reply. I hope you'll enjoy it very much. It does look stunning and compliments the rest of your set.
Devialet 200 <> Bowers & Wilkins 805 Diamond <> Aurender N100 <> Clearaudio Concept MC <> Audioquest Rocket 44/Coffee USB

The Netherlands
(09-May-2015, 14:14)Eddye Wrote: Thank you for your reply. I hope you'll enjoy it very much. It does look stunning and compliments the rest of your set.

Thanks a lot Eddye

And I will keep you posted for sure

Dubai, UAE
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
amabrok's System, May-2015 Update (added Transrotor Crescendo TT + Isotek Evo3 Power Conditioners) :
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Power Cable: Isotek Evo3 Elite >> Power Conditioner: Isotek Evo3 Sigmas (D400, Montis & Aurender) / Isotek Evo3 Polaris (TT, CDT & Netwrok Bridge) >> Main Source*: Aurender X100L 8 TB (tracks stored on internal HDD or streamed from NAS [WD MyCloud 3TB]) >> Interconnect: USB Audioquest Cinnamon USB A/B cable >> DAC/Pre/Amp/Streamer: Devialet D400 >> Loudspeakers Cables: Vertere Pulse X >> Loudspeakers: Martin Logan Montis.

* Secondary Source 1: Transrotor Crescendo Turntable with TR 800-S Tonearm & Merlo MC Cartridge
* Secondary Source 2: Denon DCD 1520AE SACD/CD Player >> Interconnect: QED Signature coaxial digital cable
* Secondary Source 3: Macbook Pro (Qobuz or Tidal) >> Devialet Air Wifi >> Wifi Router: Linksys 1900AC

[Image: 33bf15107b631ef2d63ea7ce3f2d96ec.jpg]

Dubai, UAE
(13-May-2015, 22:16)amabrok Wrote: -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
amabrok's System, May-2015 Update (added Transrotor Crescendo TT + Isotek Evo3 Power Conditioners) :

Power Cable: Isotek Evo3 Elite >> Power Conditioner: Isotek Evo3 Sigmas (D400, Montis & Aurender) / Isotek Evo3 Polaris (TT, CDT & Netwrok Bridge) >> Main Source*: Aurender X100L 8 TB (tracks stored on internal HDD or streamed from NAS [WD MyCloud 3TB]) >> Interconnect: USB Audioquest Cinnamon USB A/B cable >> DAC/Pre/Amp/Streamer: Devialet D400 >> Loudspeakers Cables: Vertere Pulse X >> Loudspeakers: Martin Logan Montis.

* Secondary Source 1: Transrotor Crescendo Turntable with TR 800-S Tonearm & Merlo MC Cartridge
* Secondary Source 2: Denon DCD 1520AE SACD/CD Player >> Interconnect: QED Signature coaxial digital cable
* Secondary Source 3: Macbook Pro (Qobuz or Tidal) >> Devialet Air Wifi >> Wifi Router: Linksys 1900AC

[Image: 33bf15107b631ef2d63ea7ce3f2d96ec.jpg]

Very nice system. But why You are limiting Your system with so so usb cable? You spend a lot of money for Your system... Please do Yourself a favour and try top quality usb. Please try Audioquest Diamond and Transparent Audio Premium Usb.

Best regards.