Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Has anyone ordered a Phantom yet?!
Please let us know if you have already ordered one!

Guillaume
Industry disclosure: UK distributor for Shunyata Research

220 PRO, totaldac d1 server with additional external power supply, totaldac d1-seven, Echole PSU for Totaldac, Wilson Audio Sasha 2, Shunyata Research cables, Shunyata Hydra Alpha A10 + DPC-6 v3, Various Entreq ground boxes and cables, Entreq Athena level 3 rack, 2 X SOtM sNH-10G with sCLK-EX + 10MHz Master Clock input + sPS-500 PSU, i5 sonicTransporter w/ 1TB SSD

UK
(22-Dec-2014, 12:08)GuillaumeB Wrote: Please let us know if you have already ordered one!

Guillaume

I tried to order a DIALOG from my local dealer last week. He was very keen to do that and also wants one for himself but it's not clear whether the box is covered by the same bizarre exclusive agreement as the Phantom.

I just checked the english Devialet site and its not possible to order a Phantom there yet.
IMac macOS 10.15.3 (no link to Devialet Sad ) / MacBook Pro Retina OS X 10.14.4 / Linn LP12 / Devialet 200 Wilson Benesch Discovery. 
Qobuz Desktop Latest Version / Audirvana 3.2.18 / Audirvana Remote / iTunes 12.9 / AIR 3.0.4 / Wi-Fi / FW 8.1.0 / SAM 50%
Cambridge, UK (Updated 27th February, 2020)
It appears on the german Devialet site at €299 but no mechanism to buy one as far as I could see.
Innuos Statement 2TB SSD with Next-Gen PSU (with Roon lifetime)
MacBook Pro (with Air)
Draytek Vigor 2860v-Plus/Devialet Original d'Atelier CI Nos. 54A&B/Magico M3 pair
Shunyata cables (digital/interconnect/loudspeaker/power)/Shunyata power units (Triton/Typhon)

Dialog/Phantom Gold/Tree pair
Missing Link cables (power)
England
Devialet have changed the message on the English Phantom page to say that it will be possible to order one on-line from December 23rd. So it's looking positive.

My dealer has today confirmed my order for a DIALOG (they're £249) so now all I have to do is enjoy Christmas and wait - In their press pack Devialet said they would be shipping from 15th January Smile
IMac macOS 10.15.3 (no link to Devialet Sad ) / MacBook Pro Retina OS X 10.14.4 / Linn LP12 / Devialet 200 Wilson Benesch Discovery. 
Qobuz Desktop Latest Version / Audirvana 3.2.18 / Audirvana Remote / iTunes 12.9 / AIR 3.0.4 / Wi-Fi / FW 8.1.0 / SAM 50%
So today my (UK) dealer contacted me to say that he would not be able to supply a Dialog until May at the earliest and suggested that I should order from the Devialet site...

He's a fairly recent convert to Devialet (this year) but is very keen on their products and has sold a decent number of systems. I can't help but think that Devialet have made a serious mistake by not keeping their existing dealers properly informed of their plan for the Phantom launch and sales roll-out. Its very easy for a dealer to guide prospective customers towards alternative products if they so wish... Still, as I said to him, I don't think he will lose many Phantom sales to Harrods or Devailet on-line as most people will want a proper (ideally home) demo first.

EDIT: Just to add that I tried to order a Dialog from the Devialet site but was sent an e-mail saying that they will send the code allowing me to do this sometime in the future...
Phil, I've just received an invitation (having asked for one last week). So yours may not take too long to arrive.

If you're in a hurry I'd be happy to swap my code for yours, assuming they're not tied to our e-mail addresses. PM me if you'd like to try that.
Roon (Mac Mini), Wilson Benesch Full Circle, Expert 1000 Pro CI, Kaiser Chiara
Warwickshire, UK
I Just got an invitationcode and ordered a Dialog. I payed in advance and I just got a reply that they will send the order after January, the 21th.

It was also possible to order the Phantom in both varieties, which I did not do. The 'Branch' stand and the Remote for the Phantom couldn't be ordered as yet. Neither was there any information about the prices of both.

By the ordernumber it would seem that I am number 31 to order. Well, I'll drink a lot of tea and I'll be waiting patiently. Cheers, ChM

[Image: cartoontea.gif]
■ Devialet 1000 Pro & Roon Lifetime ■ Dynaudio Sapphire ■ Streacom fanless HTPC-SSD (W8.1) ■ Sonos  Connect (+Magna Ultimo mod) ■ Qobuz Studio  Qnap TS 219 P II ■ v.d. Hul The Revolution LS cables ■ PS Audio Quintet ■ picture: Sony VPL-HW65ES & LG-OLED65C9
Amsterdam NL
Hi - just received my code and have ordered a Dialog. According to email message, these will be available from the 17th January.

Will, of course, post findings.

ATB, Ken
Auralic Aries G2 > Kii Control > Kii Audio 3 BXT
I wonder if the Dialog's being purchased now can be used in the US...if so i'd be willing to Paypal someone who has an invite code to buy and ship me one. Smile

Digital: ROON on Synology & SONOS Connect
Analog: Marantz TT-15s1 - ClearAudio Virtuoso MM Wood

Main: Devialet D250 - KEF LS50
(29-Dec-2014, 18:29)thumb5 Wrote: Phil, I've just received an invitation (having asked for one last week). So yours may not take too long to arrive.

If you're in a hurry I'd be happy to swap my code for yours, assuming they're not tied to our e-mail addresses. PM me if you'd like to try that.

Hey Thumb that's exceptionally kind of you Smile but I just logged into e-mail and saw that I have now received a code - so they're not so difficult to get after all Smile. Signing off in a semi-inebriated state after a very pleasant evening at our neighbours house....

EDIT: OK, I entered my code and tried to order a Dialog and the site won't let me - with no explanation. Will try tomorrow when I'm more motivated Sad