Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Has anyone ordered a Phantom yet?!
I have had much fun today replying to the invitation code emails and then marvelling at Devialet's ridiculous responses. I'm easily pleased I guess.
(12-Feb-2015, 21:28)Music or sound Wrote: I also got today 2 codes and tried to order 1 Dialog but no option for shipping to the US. Does that mean I can't have one?

Yes that is what it means, you could have one, if you have a European friend willing to take delivery and then ship on to you
It's raining cancelations of Dialog orders, now the Dialog proves to be not yet Expert-line-ready. I guess they will available in the US very soon. 
■ Devialet 1000 Pro & Roon Lifetime ■ Dynaudio Sapphire ■ Streacom fanless HTPC-SSD (W8.1) ■ Sonos  Connect (+Magna Ultimo mod) ■ Qobuz Studio  Qnap TS 219 P II ■ v.d. Hul The Revolution LS cables ■ PS Audio Quintet ■ picture: Sony VPL-HW65ES & LG-OLED65C9
Amsterdam NL
(13-Feb-2015, 20:26)Charlemagne Wrote: It's raining cancelations of Dialog orders, now the Dialog proves to be not yet Expert-line-ready. I guess they will available in the US very soon. 

I'm not willing to wait if they eventually get the Dialog working with the Expert-line, and from the many reactions I gather many more feel the same way. Hopefully Devialet will take some small notice and realise they are letting their old customers down. 
Devialet 200 <> Bowers & Wilkins 805 Diamond <> Aurender N100 <> Clearaudio Concept MC <> Audioquest Rocket 44/Coffee USB

The Netherlands
I've just spotted that someone is trying to sell a "From March 30th" delivery Phantom on eBay. Cheeky!

Although if someone wants to give me a few hundred quid for one of my many invitation codes, feel free!
(22-Dec-2014, 12:08)GuillaumeB Wrote: Please let us know if you have already ordered one!

Guillaume

I ordered and paid a Silver Phantom mid-December ...Devialet is still unable to give me a delivery date !
I am already the owner of a Devialet 120 ... Angry