Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Has anyone ordered a Phantom yet?!
Good luck - offer still stands if it would be helpful Smile
Roon (Mac Mini), Wilson Benesch Full Circle, Expert 1000 Pro CI, Kaiser Chiara
Warwickshire, UK
Does anyone know if it's still possible to get an invitation code to order a Dialog?
Devialet 200 <> Bowers & Wilkins 805 Diamond <> Aurender N100 <> Clearaudio Concept MC <> Audioquest Rocket 44/Coffee USB

The Netherlands
Before Christmas I requested a code to order a Dialog and after Christmas got an invitation to order a Phantom.

I've today gone back into the website and clicked on "Order Dialog" which then takes you to the next page ... ... ... to order a Phantom.

Pretty representative of Devialet's attention to detail these days I'm afraid.
Innuos Statement 2TB SSD with Next-Gen PSU (with Roon lifetime)
MacBook Pro (with Air)
Draytek Vigor 2860v-Plus/Devialet Original d'Atelier CI Nos. 54A&B/Magico M3 pair
Shunyata cables (digital/interconnect/loudspeaker/power)/Shunyata power units (Triton/Typhon)

Dialog/Phantom Gold/Tree pair
Missing Link cables (power)
England
Sale thing. Whatever you order you get to the phantom order page....
Anyway I have still no idea what it will really bring to the expert line... There is no details except that it does communicate together !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
PS Audio P3 - Devialet Expert 250 Pro CI - Tanagra Audio Iris - Micromega CD-30 - Roon - Mac Mini - Entreq Silver Minimus Apollo Eartha RCA - Shunyata Omega Ethernet - Dela S100/OP-S100
That's odd.. I just ordered a DIALOG through the website no problem. Will be delivered after Janurary 20th.
Does anybody know whether the Phantom is a 3 way with a coaxial mid/tweeter (which is what it looks to me) or a 2 or 2.5 way with one of the side firing drivers being the mid unit as well as bass?
Even now there is zero relevant information about the Phantom on the web-site.
I have a code now and will buy a couple if they are 3-way.
Devialet Original d'Atelier 44 Core, Job Pre/225, Goldmund PH2, Goldmund Reference/T3f /Ortofon A90, Goldmund Mimesis 36+ & Chord Blu, iMac/Air, Lynx Theta, Tune Audio Anima, Goldmund Epilog 1&2, REL Studio. Dialog, Silver Phantoms, Branch stands, copper cables (mainly).
Oxfordshire

Frank, I'm pretty sure I read in one of the more technical articles that there were two coaxial (mid/high-frequency) drivers at the front of the Phantom, and the side-firing drivers are bass (only).
Roon (Mac Mini), Wilson Benesch Full Circle, Expert 1000 Pro CI, Kaiser Chiara
Warwickshire, UK
(30-Dec-2014, 13:54)thumb5 Wrote: Frank, I'm pretty sure I read in one of the more technical articles that there were two coaxial (mid/high-frequency) drivers at the front of the Phantom, and the side-firing drivers are bass (only).

That is certainly what it looked like to me, but Devialet have hidden this information very thoroughly if it is indeed there.
Devialet Original d'Atelier 44 Core, Job Pre/225, Goldmund PH2, Goldmund Reference/T3f /Ortofon A90, Goldmund Mimesis 36+ & Chord Blu, iMac/Air, Lynx Theta, Tune Audio Anima, Goldmund Epilog 1&2, REL Studio. Dialog, Silver Phantoms, Branch stands, copper cables (mainly).
Oxfordshire

Yes, it's three way, I believe it's written in the three part article Guillaume linked to earlier.
PS Audio P3, Shunyata ΞTRON Alpha Digital and HC/Furutech power cables, Paul Hynes SR7EHD-MR4, DIY Roon Server & Roon Endpoint running AudioLinux Headless, Phasure Lush^2 USB cable, Audioquest Diamond RJ/E ethernet, Uptone Audio etherREGEN, Mutec MC-3+ USB, Shunyata ΞTRON Anaconda Digital XLR AES/EBU, Devialet Expert 250 Pro CI, Nordost Tyr Reference LS cables, Von Schweikert VR-5 SE Anniversary Edition, Anti-Mode Dual Core 2.0, JL Audio Fathom F112. More detail here.

The Netherlands
(30-Dec-2014, 18:34)Antoine Wrote: Yes, it's three way, I believe it's written in the three part article Guillaume linked to earlier.

Yes, thanks for that I confirmed this with an email exchange, there is a 5" coaxial mid tweeter, so I ordered a pair and a Dialog, stand and remote not yet available.
Oxfordshire