Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Branch showing on the new site
The Branch and Remote are now showing on the new Devialet website.

See images below:

Guillaume
Industry disclosure: UK distributor for Shunyata Research

220 PRO, totaldac d1 server with additional external power supply, totaldac d1-seven, Echole PSU for Totaldac, Wilson Audio Sasha 2, Shunyata Research cables, Shunyata Hydra Alpha A10 + DPC-6 v3, Various Entreq ground boxes and cables, Entreq Athena level 3 rack, 2 X SOtM sNH-10G with sCLK-EX + 10MHz Master Clock input + sPS-500 PSU, i5 sonicTransporter w/ 1TB SSD

UK
(27-Dec-2014, 20:29)GuillaumeB Wrote: The Branch and Remote are now showing on the new Devialet website.

See images below:

Guillaume

the remote with the ink display looks promising. but i am not sure i like the Branch, or maybe it needs some time to sink in.
Aurender X100L / Transrotor Crescendo TT / Denon DCD1520 / Macbook Pro >> D400 >> Martin Logan Montis
amabrok's system - Latest update (May 2015, Page 11, Post #109)

Dubai, UAE
I didn't see any specs for the Branch, does anyone know how tall it is?
(27-Dec-2014, 21:00)mauidan Wrote: I didn't see any specs for the Branch, does anyone know how tall it is?

The Branch is currently 1m but it will grow in summer and ultimately go through your roof
Innuos Statement 2TB SSD with Next-Gen PSU (with Roon lifetime)
MacBook Pro (with Air)
Draytek Vigor 2860v-Plus/Devialet Original d'Atelier CI Nos. 54A&B/Magico M3 pair
Shunyata cables (digital/interconnect/loudspeaker/power)/Shunyata power units (Triton/Typhon)

Dialog/Phantom Gold/Tree pair
Missing Link cables (power)
England
I hope the 'expert' line is able to use the new remote. No display on the original remote was such a missed opportunity and downfall.
Another case of the Devialet website leaving more questions than answers?
Don't understand… Lot of us asked for such a screen on our D remotes… Devialet told me they will do that… Nothing… But now, it's available on the Phantom range… and no upgrade of our remotes… Even with D-Premier upgrade...
Devialet 250 ■ Wilson Audio Duette ■ Apple Mac Mini & PiTouch
Audiophonics ethernet cable ■ Audioquest Diamond USB cable ■ LessLoss Anchorwave speaker cables ■ LessLoss Signature power cords

France
(27-Dec-2014, 23:32)wikeeboy Wrote: I hope the 'expert' line is able to use the new remote. No display on the original remote was such a missed opportunity and downfall.

Actually I didn't buy a Devialet D-Premier immediately after my home demo because I couldn't see the display from my seat, which made source selection with a sequential system (I prefer a selector) tedious. The importer offered a free stand as a sweetener so I succumbed.
I spoke to one of the engineers about putting a display on the remote and he said they looked into it but the battery life of the remote would be too short and that they were going to work on a remote App for phones which would incorporate the display, which came out a few months later. It works well, but I actually like the tactility of the rotating remote volume knob, so I almost never use the app.
The new one for the Phantom looks nice.
Devialet Original d'Atelier 44 Core, Job Pre/225, Goldmund PH2, Goldmund Reference/T3f /Ortofon A90, Goldmund Mimesis 36+ & Chord Blu, iMac/Air, Lynx Theta, Tune Audio Anima, Goldmund Epilog 1&2, REL Studio. Dialog, Silver Phantoms, Branch stands, copper cables (mainly).
Oxfordshire

(29-Dec-2014, 09:28)f1eng Wrote:
(27-Dec-2014, 23:32)wikeeboy Wrote: I hope the 'expert' line is able to use the new remote. No display on the original remote was such a missed opportunity and downfall.

Actually I didn't buy a Devialet D-Premier immediately after my home demo because I couldn't see the display from my seat, which made source selection with a sequential system (I prefer a selector) tedious. The importer offered a free stand as a sweetener so I succumbed.
I spoke to one of the engineers about putting a display on the remote and he said they looked into it but the battery life of the remote would be too short and that they were going to work on a remote App for phones which would incorporate the display, which came out a few months later. It works well, but I actually like the tactility of the rotating remote volume knob, so I almost never use the app.
The new one for the Phantom looks nice.

It's also another innovative idea from Devialet...e-ink...very battery friendly.

They could even add a "refresh" button or mechanism to really prolong usage.

Digital: ROON on Synology & SONOS Connect
Analog: Marantz TT-15s1 - ClearAudio Virtuoso MM Wood

Main: Devialet D250 - KEF LS50