Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tony's System
Hiya... this is my very simple system...

Devialet 200
Martin Logan Ethos speakers
Chord Blu transport
Denon tuner

Transparent interconnect
Ancient cheap Rega speaker cables

Homemade wall mounting kit, approx. £4.50 from B&Q

Couple of photos supplied

Chord Blu > D200 > Martin Logan Ethos : Saddleworth, England
Some interesting woodwork there, Tony!

I couldn't see the Dev in the photos. Did I miss it? Interested to see your wall mounting kit.

Good to see someone else going down the Martin Logan route. I reckon Devialet + ML is heaven.

Matt

Sonos Connect (W4S) > DSpeaker Antimode 2.0 > Sanders Magtech > Martin Logan Montis
Sonos Connect (W4S) > Devialet 200 > Vivid V1.5
Silver Phantoms (just the two)
London
Matt

The Devialet is mounted on the wall in the second photo, pretending to be a mirror!

The ML's are great with the Dev, despite various reports to the contrary. The Dev replaced two Chord Mezzo 140's bridged to 240 watts per channel, a Chord DAC64 and a Music First passive pre-amp and I am more than happy with the sound and reduction in cabling.
Chord Blu > D200 > Martin Logan Ethos : Saddleworth, England
(08-Jun-2014, 20:16)Tony Wrote: Matt

The Devialet is mounted on the wall in the second photo, pretending to be a mirror!

The ML's are great with the Dev, despite various reports to the contrary. The Dev replaced two Chord Mezzo 140's bridged to 240 watts per channel, a Chord DAC64 and a Music First passive pre-amp and I am more than happy with the sound and reduction in cabling.

Wow, yes, that is actually a Devialet and not a mirror. Idea
Matt

Sonos Connect (W4S) > DSpeaker Antimode 2.0 > Sanders Magtech > Martin Logan Montis
Sonos Connect (W4S) > Devialet 200 > Vivid V1.5
Silver Phantoms (just the two)
London