Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hi guys,

Can I encourage those that haven't yet done so to upload an avatar?

http://devialetchat.com/usercp.php?action=avatar

Once again this isn't compulsory or anything.  Tongue

Guillaume
Industry disclosure: UK distributor for Shunyata Research

220 PRO, totaldac d1 server with additional external power supply, totaldac d1-seven, Echole PSU for Totaldac, Wilson Audio Sasha 2, Shunyata Research cables, Shunyata Hydra Alpha A10 + DPC-6 v3, Various Entreq ground boxes and cables, Entreq Athena level 3 rack, 2 X SOtM sNH-10G with sCLK-EX + 10MHz Master Clock input + sPS-500 PSU, i5 sonicTransporter w/ 1TB SSD

UK
Can I do another shout out re Avatars? Also if you haven't done so yet please update your profile so we can see what gear you have when you post. I think it makes the conversations flow much better when we all have clear identities online.  

If you don't want to then fine, I don't have a problem with that.  Smile

Guillaume

220 PRO, totaldac d1 server with additional external power supply, totaldac d1-seven, Echole PSU for Totaldac, Wilson Audio Sasha 2, Shunyata Research cables, Shunyata Hydra Alpha A10 + DPC-6 v3, Various Entreq ground boxes and cables, Entreq Athena level 3 rack, 2 X SOtM sNH-10G with sCLK-EX + 10MHz Master Clock input + sPS-500 PSU, i5 sonicTransporter w/ 1TB SSD

UK
Does Rufus actually look like that?
(10-Jan-2015, 18:48)Confused Wrote: Does Rufus actually look like that?

I believe so!!!!  Tongue

Guillaume

UK
No, Rufus looks like this! (one of my cats).
Joking apart, I had guessed that it was probably Rufus' cat, rather than the man himself. As for Guillaume's avatar, I'm not sure yet if it is a work of genius, or in fact, slightly disturbing!

Good stuff guys. I'm inspired enough to have a think about what horrible image of myself to add sometime soon.
I like seeing avatars, but at the moment they seem rather large for comfort and tend to dominate the view of the discussion, which I find distracting.  Is is possible to turn them down a bit?  Just my 2p-worth...
Roon (Mac Mini), Wilson Benesch Full Circle, Expert 1000 Pro CI, Kaiser Chiara
Warwickshire, UK
(12-Jan-2015, 13:58)thumb5 Wrote: I like seeing avatars, but at the moment they seem rather large for comfort and tend to dominate the view of the discussion, which I find distracting.  Is is possible to turn them down a bit?  Just my 2p-worth...

Oops that's probably my fault thumb5!  Blush

Do you mean as in reduce their size? I was messing around with avatar settings and it seems as though a few are now larger than the default blank size. 

Guillaume 

UK
Yes, Guillaume, I meant reducing their size.  Although now I look again, they seem to have shrunk a bit (to about 100x100 pixels).  That looks better, unless I'm imagining the whole thing Smile

Ian
Roon (Mac Mini), Wilson Benesch Full Circle, Expert 1000 Pro CI, Kaiser Chiara
Warwickshire, UK
(12-Jan-2015, 15:35)thumb5 Wrote: Yes, Guillaume, I meant reducing their size.  Although now I look again, they seem to have shrunk a bit (to about 100x100 pixels).  That looks better, unless I'm imagining the whole thing Smile

Ian

Like I said it's more than likely my fault. A few avatars got uploaded when I temporarily increased the max size and as a result are bigger. Will see if I can get them all to shrink down to 100 x 100.

Guillaume

UK