Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Munich High End 2015
(23-May-2015, 14:12)stefanfreij Wrote: Hello boys,

How about the 27th june?

My place, will pick u guys up at the airport
Olle will fix stuff, cables and the amplifiers we need?
I try to lend Entreq suite, all stuff he have made ( good friend of mine)
Gentlemen will present mediaplayer, what else?

Can we fix a private chat for invitation, cannot be to many. ?

Stefan!

Fantastic, could work but still not 100% from my side. Amazing kind of you to arrange this at your place!

/Mike
Ex D400 Now Aavik U-300/Feickert Woodpecker2-Kuzma 4P-Kondo silver-Benz LPS-Teddy Pardo PSU/Naim Unitiserve-Teddy Pardo PSU/SF Guarneri Homage/Whole system decoupled by Ansuz DTC/Cables from Ansuz, DYI and other commercial/Dedicated mains and spur-Lampizator SILK
(23-May-2015, 14:22)stefanfreij Wrote:
(23-May-2015, 14:12)stefanfreij Wrote: Hello boys,

How about the 27th june?

My place, will pick u guys up at the airport
Olle will fix stuff, cables and the amplifiers we need?
I try to lend Entreq suite, all stuff he have made ( good friend of mine)
Gentlemen will present mediaplayer, what else?

Can we fix a private chat for invitation, cannot be to many. ?
I fix food, drinks, what u need Big Grin 
Will have a part of the house just for us and outdoor porch with sofa etc.  Rolleyes
I guess we all can pitch in with drinks and food! I'll even bring some 'petrol' to fire up our minds...
Ex D400 Now Aavik U-300/Feickert Woodpecker2-Kuzma 4P-Kondo silver-Benz LPS-Teddy Pardo PSU/Naim Unitiserve-Teddy Pardo PSU/SF Guarneri Homage/Whole system decoupled by Ansuz DTC/Cables from Ansuz, DYI and other commercial/Dedicated mains and spur-Lampizator SILK
(24-May-2015, 11:28)GuillaumeB Wrote:
(23-May-2015, 21:50)Confused Wrote: How about a UK meet some time?  I wonder what the median point of our locations is?  I'm guessing somewhere between Reading and Watford, but who knows?  At least Reading is a convergence of many railway lines.  Any ideas?

I'm working on an idea at the moment for a UK meeting, will be in touch soon!  Smile

Guillaume

You better haul your sweet behinds here firstWink

/Mike
(24-May-2015, 11:28)PGuillaumeB Wrote:
(23-May-2015, 21:50)Confused Wrote: How about a UK meet some time?  I wonder what the median point of our locations is?  I'm guessing somewhere between Reading and Watford, but who knows?  At least Reading is a convergence of many railway lines.  Any ideas?

I'm working on an idea at the moment for a UK meeting, will be in touch soon!  Smile

Guillaume

A UK meet would be execellent ?