Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
JayR's System
Hi

I am a new member here. I purchased a Devialet 200 last month. I have been looking for a 1 box solution to simply my 2 channel system for a while. I tried a Devialet 200 at home for a weekend and was surprised how good it sounded. It also had instant WAF which made my decision to buy it all the more easier.

It's been playing music for the last month and sounds pretty good. I had to send my Audience speaker cables for retermination/upgrade for the system. Still waiting on them to be returned. Can't wait to listen with some good cables.

Hope to learn/participate here.

I will post some pictures this weekend.
--- JayR

Acer Aspire / Sony SCD-777ES -- Devialet D-200 -- Audio Physic Virgo 25
(06-Feb-2015, 01:06)Jayr Wrote: Hi

I am a new member here. I purchased a Devialet 200 last month.  I have been looking for a 1 box solution to simply my 2 channel system for a while. I tried a Devialet 200 at home for a weekend and was surprised how good it sounded. It also had instant WAF which made my decision to buy it all the more easier.

It's been playing music for the last month and sounds pretty good. I had to send my Audience speaker cables for retermination/upgrade for the system. Still waiting on them to be returned. Can't wait to listen with some good cables.

Hope to learn/participate here.

I will post some pictures this weekend.

Welcome to Devialet Chat Jayr!  Smile

Guillaume
Industry disclosure: UK distributor for Shunyata Research

220 PRO, totaldac d1 server with additional external power supply, totaldac d1-seven, Echole PSU for Totaldac, Wilson Audio Sasha 2, Shunyata Research cables, Shunyata Hydra Alpha A10 + DPC-6 v3, Various Entreq ground boxes and cables, Entreq Athena level 3 rack, 2 X SOtM sNH-10G with sCLK-EX + 10MHz Master Clock input + sPS-500 PSU, i5 sonicTransporter w/ 1TB SSD

UK