Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sylvain's system
Another system with Focal speakers :
Diva Utopia Be
Devialet 800 (SAM on)
Sennheiser HD 650 headphones
Control PC + audio PC (hidden) with HDPLEX fanless linear power supply - JPLAY 6
Micromega FM tuner (DIY antenna)
Audioprana rca/spdif - AES/EBU cable (Master/slave link)
QED Genesis Silver Spiral speaker cables

[Image: 150210103926272725.jpg]
Devialet 800, Focal Utopia Diva (SAM), Roon 1.3 (build 242, Devialet Air in Roon) + Audio PC (customized Windows 10) + Android app
France
Nice - by the way I would clean the cables

Sent by iPad
Nice room.
Cool coffee table Smile I have the same one in black.
Devialet 200 <> Bowers & Wilkins 805 Diamond <> Aurender N100 <> Clearaudio Concept MC <> Audioquest Rocket 44/Coffee USB

The Netherlands
(10-Feb-2015, 15:45)Eddye Wrote: Nice room.
Cool coffee table Smile I have the same one in black.

Thank you, but it is mainly usefull to hide the remotes in the drawers, I put the Devialet remote on the table only for the photo... Smile
Devialet 800, Focal Utopia Diva (SAM), Roon 1.3 (build 242, Devialet Air in Roon) + Audio PC (customized Windows 10) + Android app
France
Nice setup! 
How do you like the sound with the Focals and Devialet? 
I am using Focals myself and really enjoy the transparent sound and detailed bass.
Maybe my old Plinius had a tiny tiny bit more body than the Devialet but nowhere near the transparens and controll. 
(10-Feb-2015, 18:41)Atomjohan Wrote: Nice setup! 
How do you like the sound with the Focals and Devialet? 
I am using Focals myself and really enjoy the transparent sound and detailed bass.
Maybe my old Plinius had a tiny tiny bit more body than the Devialet but nowhere near the transparens and controll. 

Above all, I would say that the stereo image is very accurate. With good recordings, singers are present in your room, as if you will be able to touch them when the song is finished...
When Devialet laboratory borrowed my speakers to adjust SAM processing, they let me a pair of Athom GT1 (I set SAM on with these speakers). The main difference I heard was not about bass : there was a lack of transparency with GT1 speakers, especially percussions did not sound as realistic as before (drums, hi hat, cymbals, etc, it seems difficult to replace beryllium tweeters). Fortunately my Diva speakers came back home in less than one week (and were ready for SAM)  Wink .  
France
nice system and i always liked the Devialet + Focal combo
Aurender X100L / Transrotor Crescendo TT / Denon DCD1520 / Macbook Pro >> D400 >> Martin Logan Montis
amabrok's system - Latest update (May 2015, Page 11, Post #109)

Dubai, UAE
Hello,
here is a little scheme of my system.
I'm now using BubbleDS Next as Control Point on the Android phone, I'm selecting the files with it (all stored on the Control PC, 2 x 2 Gb hard drives), very nice indeed (MininServer + JplayStreamer on Control PC).
My Android phone is also a remote for Devialet 800.
Best regards,
  Sylvain[Image: 45icbbhf25ct.jpg]

PS : I have an ethernet switch : Control PC and Devialet share the same PLC interface. Audio PC is on a different subnet from other devices of the network (Devialet, phone, other computers)
France
Good idea. I may consider developing a schematic description for my system as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Aurender X100L / Transrotor Crescendo TT / Denon DCD1520 / Macbook Pro >> D400 >> Martin Logan Montis
amabrok's system - Latest update (May 2015, Page 11, Post #109)

Dubai, UAE
Diapason is my favourite magazinSmile