Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mono & Stereo
I don't see what his English skills have to do with anything he wrote.
The man has his own opinion about the Dev and that's it, very simple.
Just noticed that Devialet are now advertising the Phantom on Mono and Stereo
D200, Magico S1's, Antipodes DX
(23-Feb-2015, 03:09)gray Wrote: Just noticed that Devialet are now advertising the Phantom on Mono and Stereo

Ha! Right next to his article. How ironic
                                                    Lifetime Roon, Mac mini, int. SSD, ext. HDD, tv as monitor, key board and track pad on bean bag as remote,Devialet 200, Od'A #097, Blue jeans speaker cable,                                     
                                                                                                                                                                            Dynaudio C1 MkII.
                                                                                                                                                                              Jim Smith's GBS.
                                                                                                                                                                        Northern NSW Australia.
Pecunia non oletWink
I  have not seen any real review on that site I could gain any insite from  (always very uncommital so no one can blame him about his ability to really evaluate components) but it is a good site to get the most recent industry blurbs! A lot journalismn is now cut and paste of press releases.
What is to most interesting (From my point of view ) is that the writer basically challenge all other reviewer for the last 4 years .
He needs to be with big courage
Devialet 400, 
Ayon Raptor S
Townshend maximum super tweeters
MAC mini ,Amarra +IRC .
Digital -Telos Audio Gold Reference MKII ,
Speakers:Analysis plus Clear Oval
Power :Graditech - Voima 1

(24-Feb-2015, 12:55)windler Wrote: What is to most interesting (From my point of view ) is that the writer basically challenge all other reviewer for the last  4 years  .
He  needs to be with big courage

He just wants to be very ORIGINAL...