Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Nick's System
Hi All

Finally got my system back to home and all set up so thought I'd throw up a couple of pics.

Huge changes over the last year gone from Valve pre amp - valve phono stage and valve power amp with external dac and MAC mini and Colin Topps Edingdale speakers.

To

Silk step up transformers
Mac Mini
Devialet 400
Magico S5

The one constant is my Garrard 401 based record system

System now is fantastic with great resolution and deep deep bass. That's it I am not buying any more stuff

The view from my listening position with the dog as usual "relaxing"

UK kit - Technics SP10 - Technics EPA-501  - AT33SA - NUC5i3 - W10 - Roonserver - Roon AIR - Devialet 1000 Pro CI - Blue Jeans Speaker Cable (0.5 metre each side) - Magico S5

Spain kit - NUC7i5 - W10  - Roonserver - Roon AIR - Devialet D250 Pro CI - Blue Jeans Speaker Cable - Ergo IX speakers
Very nice!
Devialet 200 | Marten Django L | Modified Philips CD940 | Technics SL1210 Mk2
Mmm, Springer Spaniel?

Sonos Connect (W4S) > DSpeaker Antimode 2.0 > Sanders Magtech > Martin Logan Montis
Sonos Connect (W4S) > Devialet 200 > Vivid V1.5
Silver Phantoms (just the two)
London
No, Cocker Spaniel !
UK kit - Technics SP10 - Technics EPA-501  - AT33SA - NUC5i3 - W10 - Roonserver - Roon AIR - Devialet 1000 Pro CI - Blue Jeans Speaker Cable (0.5 metre each side) - Magico S5

Spain kit - NUC7i5 - W10  - Roonserver - Roon AIR - Devialet D250 Pro CI - Blue Jeans Speaker Cable - Ergo IX speakers
I like your comment: "That's it, I'm not buying more stuff" mate. With that system, neither would I. Enjoy the music!
                                                    Lifetime Roon, Mac mini, int. SSD, ext. HDD, tv as monitor, key board and track pad on bean bag as remote,Devialet 200, Od'A #097, Blue jeans speaker cable,                                     
                                                                                                                                                                            Dynaudio C1 MkII.
                                                                                                                                                                              Jim Smith's GBS.
                                                                                                                                                                        Northern NSW Australia.
Sweet. Do you feel that wooden floor does not require any treatment?
Aurender X100L / Transrotor Crescendo TT / Denon DCD1520 / Macbook Pro >> D400 >> Martin Logan Montis
amabrok's system - Latest update (May 2015, Page 11, Post #109)

Dubai, UAE
It is a very thick (like me) We did this house up about 5 years ago and stripped everything out and started from scratch. All the mains and cables run under the floor and I put in 6 x 60 amp spurs to connector blocks from a dedicated consumer unit.

The wooden floor is double layer with 19 mm marine ply under 19 mm oak boards and then under that is acoustic insulation to make it as dead as possible. It all sounds pretty good to me but I have 3 mates coming round for a listen tomorrow (they are all valve heads with home built stuff) they will tell me if they don't like it I think.

Your turntable looks gigantic!
My turntable is gigantic !!!!!! and very heavy !!!

Enviable