Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Auralic Aries vs Aurender X100 vs Melco N1Z
(07-Mar-2015, 20:58)Stigmater Wrote: I noticed strange thing and wanted to check with Aurender owners, in ipad app there is no annotation in settings menu, I see in manual print screens that looks different from what I got. For example in AMOLED Section of menu there is no headers like "brightness" "active UI' just sliders and buttons.

Please share if you have it or not , if I wasn't clear I'll add print screen.
This is how I asume it suppose to be http://www.aurender.com/page/manual-x100...gs_display

You are right. Lables are not properly showing on some sections of the app

Hopefully we will get a swift response from Aurender support following Krass inquiry.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Aurender X100L / Transrotor Crescendo TT / Denon DCD1520 / Macbook Pro >> D400 >> Martin Logan Montis
amabrok's system - Latest update (May 2015, Page 11, Post #109)

Dubai, UAE
9/3/15: from Aurender.....
"I am sorry about your inconvenience. I think you mean the App 1.9.7. We have fixed the issue and waiting for the Apple’s review."
(09-Mar-2015, 16:34)krass Wrote: 9/3/15: from Aurender.....
"I am sorry about your inconvenience. I think you mean the App 1.9.7. We have fixed the issue and waiting for the Apple’s review."

great! Thanks for sharing
Aurender X100L / Transrotor Crescendo TT / Denon DCD1520 / Macbook Pro >> D400 >> Martin Logan Montis

Dubai, UAE
BTW, is the Melco N1A only a NAS, or can you use it to stream music directly to a Devialet unit,
just like an Aries?
D400; Stereolab Tombo Tron coaxial for master -> slave; Kubala-Sosna Elation interconnects, power, and speaker cables; Spendor D7 speakers; Bryston BDP-2 w. latest sound card & upgraded fuses; Bybee Stealth Power Purifier conditioner connected with IsoTek EVO3 Syncro SE to wall socket
(11-Mar-2015, 07:56)miro Wrote: BTW, is the Melco N1A only a NAS, or can you use it to stream music directly to a Devialet unit,
just like an Aries?

My understanding is that N1Z and N1A have the same functionality albeit the N1Z is superior in terms of SQ

Dubai, UAE
With a forthcoming firmware update I believe they're adding streaming functionality to the Melco devices. This update may actually be out already.
(09-Mar-2015, 16:34)krass Wrote: 9/3/15: from Aurender.....

v2.0.7 now on App Store (NL at least); problem fixed
Again, in terms of warmer/softer/smoother sound, which streamer is better? Really want to know.....because the AIR built in devialet is too hash for me.....thx
(13-Apr-2015, 18:30)xy1689 Wrote: Again, in terms of warmer/softer/smoother sound, which streamer is better? Really want to know.....because the AIR built in devialet is too hash for me.....thx

In terms of warmer/smoother/softer I would say Meclo N1Z is 10, Aurender X100 is 9 and Auralic Aeris is 6

Dubai, UAE
(13-Apr-2015, 20:59)amabrok Wrote:
(13-Apr-2015, 18:30)xy1689 Wrote: Again, in terms of warmer/softer/smoother sound, which streamer is better? Really want to know.....because the AIR built in devialet is too hash for me.....thx

In terms of warmer/smoother/softer I would say Meclo N1Z is 10, Aurender X100 is 9 and Auralic Aeris is 6

ok,thx a lot