Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Unexpected activity on router
(18-Jun-2014, 09:25)PhilP Wrote: I'm in e-mail contact with Thierry and have mentioned it to him. Obviously their s/w team know what they've implemented but I have suggested that they could find a more elegant solution and also clean-up the 'disable App' function.

Regards, Philip

Why don't you write a bit of more elegant code and e-mail it to him?
Wink
Devialet Original d'Atelier 44 Core, Job Pre/225, Goldmund PH2, Goldmund Reference/T3f /Ortofon A90, Goldmund Mimesis 36+ & Chord Blu, iMac/Air, Lynx Theta, Tune Audio Anima, Goldmund Epilog 1&2, REL Studio. Dialog, Silver Phantoms, Branch stands, copper cables (mainly).
Oxfordshire

(18-Jun-2014, 21:45)f1eng Wrote:
(18-Jun-2014, 09:25)PhilP Wrote: I'm in e-mail contact with Thierry and have mentioned it to him. Obviously their s/w team know what they've implemented but I have suggested that they could find a more elegant solution and also clean-up the 'disable App' function.

Regards, Philip

Wink

As you may have guessed, I haven't written any code, let alone elegant code this century Smile

As Antoine says, this problem has been solved many times before so hopefully one of the 40+ engineers will take a look at some stage.
IMac macOS 10.15.3 (no link to Devialet Sad ) / MacBook Pro Retina OS X 10.14.4 / Linn LP12 / Devialet 200 Wilson Benesch Discovery. 
Qobuz Desktop Latest Version / Audirvana 3.2.18 / Audirvana Remote / iTunes 12.9 / AIR 3.0.4 / Wi-Fi / FW 8.1.0 / SAM 50%
Cambridge, UK (Updated 27th February, 2020)
(19-Jun-2014, 16:08)PhilP Wrote:
(18-Jun-2014, 21:45)f1eng Wrote:

Regards, Philip

Wink

As you may have guessed, I haven't written any code, let alone elegant code this century Smile

As Antoine says, this problem has been solved many times before so hopefully one of the 40+ engineers will take a look at some stage.

Just teasing.
I do, however, expect that one of the 40 engineers has already given it considerable thought and work and the solution we currently have is considered the best to achieve instant switch on that they have had signed off.
Devialet Original d'Atelier 44 Core, Job Pre/225, Goldmund PH2, Goldmund Reference/T3f /Ortofon A90, Goldmund Mimesis 36+ & Chord Blu, iMac/Air, Lynx Theta, Tune Audio Anima, Goldmund Epilog 1&2, REL Studio. Dialog, Silver Phantoms, Branch stands, copper cables (mainly).
Oxfordshire