Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
A lot of hot AIR from Devialet - part 2
(24-Mar-2015, 00:12)IanG-UK Wrote: Hi Phil

Yes, I just hope that the response reaches a level which can be regarded as significant. I'd like 100 or more responses which, on current trends, would suggest that around 55 to 70 of those responses would have experienced white noise.

The number of potential variations within that is huge, and beyond the scope of a survey here. The only people who could do such a survey is Devialet themselves ...

But the fact that, in addition, Devialet emailed me a couple of months ago to say that they have experienced the white noise in their own labs/offices, and that one of their staff gets it at home, should be sufficient evidence for them to give this issue the priority it deserves, in my opinion.

Ian, I sent you a PM.  Philip
IMac macOS 10.15.3 (no link to Devialet Sad ) / MacBook Pro Retina OS X 10.14.4 / Linn LP12 / Devialet 200 Wilson Benesch Discovery. 
Qobuz Desktop Latest Version / Audirvana 3.2.18 / Audirvana Remote / iTunes 12.9 / AIR 3.0.4 / Wi-Fi / FW 8.1.0 / SAM 50%
Cambridge, UK (Updated 27th February, 2020)
Results have now been sent to Devialet
Innuos Statement 2TB SSD with Next-Gen PSU (with Roon lifetime)
MacBook Pro (with Air)
Draytek Vigor 2860v-Plus/Devialet Original d'Atelier CI Nos. 54A&B/Magico M3 pair
Shunyata cables (digital/interconnect/loudspeaker/power)/Shunyata power units (Triton/Typhon)

Dialog/Phantom Gold/Tree pair
Missing Link cables (power)
England